Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default This Man Saved A Girl From Being Stabbed To Death, And Now TargetIs Suing Him For It.

Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 20/05/2016 13:39, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

Typical of the blame claim culture in America, sadly.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2016 8:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

Let 'em sue. Put me on the jury! Better yet, let me be the Judge. Hey
Target, how much cash do you have today? Case settled.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Bod formulated the question :
On 20/05/2016 13:39, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

Typical of the blame claim culture in America, sadly.

http://www.snopes.com/target-sues-hero-stabbing/
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 20/05/2016 18:59, FromTheRafters wrote:
Bod formulated the question :
On 20/05/2016 13:39, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

Typical of the blame claim culture in America, sadly.

http://www.snopes.com/target-sues-hero-stabbing/

My word! what a complicated situation.

--
Bod

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Bod used his keyboard to write :
On 20/05/2016 18:59, FromTheRafters wrote:
Bod formulated the question :
On 20/05/2016 13:39, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

Typical of the blame claim culture in America, sadly.

http://www.snopes.com/target-sues-hero-stabbing/

My word! what a complicated situation.

The 'hero' did indeed make a bad situation worse by attempting
vigilante justice - something Burford seems to have been against in a
lawless area in Venezuela where someone was mugged and the mugger got
burned - literally. It turned out that the amount in the mugger's
stolen wallet was only five dollars, as if it makes a difference. In an
area where it is the *only* justice, I'm all for it, but here in the US
I think we should let the police do their jobs instead of taking the
law into our own hands as Burford often suggests.

IMO Burford gets paid to disseminate biased and twisted rightist (and
sometimes islamic extremist) propaganda and people should always take
what he posts with a grain of salt. Do your own research if you want
the rest of the story. If you're on a salt restricted diet, it is best
to ignore him or just figure whatever he posts is a lie or at the very
least, rightist amplified.

It has been suggested that he works for these guys:

http://observer.com/2014/09/the-musl...ejects-israel/

I have yet to see him deny it when it is suggested. Maybe he will set
the record straight this time. I'm not sure I would believe him if he
did.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2016 8:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

I think you were duped by the federalist. Are you easily duped?

http://www.snopes.com/target-sues-hero-stabbing/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2016 8:33 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/20/2016 8:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

Let 'em sue. Put me on the jury! Better yet, let me be the Judge. Hey
Target, how much cash do you have today? Case settled.

Can I be on that jury, too??

--
Maggie
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 20 May 2016 16:41:37 -0400
Fah Que wrote:

On 5/20/2016 8:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

I think you were duped by the federalist. Are you easily duped?

http://www.snopes.com/target-sues-hero-stabbing/

From you link: Target sued him...sucka!

In the summer of 2015, a series of lawsuits were filed involving
Allison Meadows, Target stores, and Meadows' attackers and rescuers.
Meadows sued Target on the basis that the store had failed to keep her
safe during the attack, while Target in turn sued Turner, Walls, and
two other men involved in the incident.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

on 5/20/2016, burfordTjustice supposed :
Fah Que wrote:

On 5/20/2016 8:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

I think you were duped by the federalist. Are you easily duped?

http://www.snopes.com/target-sues-hero-stabbing/

From you link: Target sued him...sucka!

In the summer of 2015, a series of lawsuits were filed involving
Allison Meadows, Target stores, and Meadows' attackers and rescuers.
Meadows sued Target on the basis that the store had failed to keep her
safe during the attack, while Target in turn sued Turner, Walls, and
two other men involved in the incident.

Then the words were too big for you and you gave up reading because
your brain cell hurt.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Fah Que wrote:

On 5/20/2016 8:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

I think you were duped by the federalist. Are you easily duped?

http://www.snopes.com/target-sues-hero-stabbing/

From you link: Target sued him...sucka!

In the summer of 2015, a series of lawsuits were filed involving
Allison Meadows, Target stores, and Meadows' attackers and rescuers.
Meadows sued Target on the basis that the store had failed to keep her
safe during the attack, while Target in turn sued Turner, Walls, and
two other men involved in the incident.

Then the words were too big for you and you gave up reading because your
brain cell hurt.

I'd still have to agree with the original poster. The person doing the
attacking escaped toward the Target and went inside pretty much
independent of what Turner did. Turner hardly "brought it into the
store". They followed him in, with one of the people calling 911 for the
cops.
From Snopes:
Walls saw Walker and attempted to stab him with a large swing at his
neck area," the complaint said. "Walls, missing his target, then moved
towards the checkout area at the Target store where he began trying to
stab additional victims who were in the store. Walls then grabbed
Allison Meadows and held her against her will at knifepoint in one of
the checkout lanes to use her as a shield. Victims Hosea Davis, Mike
Turner, Jobe Wright and Roland Smith attempted to subdue Walls and to
free Meadows when they saw him poke the knife into Meadows' back."
HE SAW Walker and then attacked. Doesn't look like Walker (and
Turner, et al) did anything other than entering the store. It was Walls
doing all the attacking, include numerous other people.
Target is wrong on this one.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Kurt V. Ullman used his keyboard to write :
Fah Que wrote:

On 5/20/2016 8:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Just when you think the morons who run Target cant
possibly get any stupider they prove you wrong.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...ng-him-for-it/

I think you were duped by the federalist. Are you easily duped?

http://www.snopes.com/target-sues-hero-stabbing/
From you link: Target sued him...sucka!

In the summer of 2015, a series of lawsuits were filed involving
Allison Meadows, Target stores, and Meadows' attackers and rescuers.
Meadows sued Target on the basis that the store had failed to keep her
safe during the attack, while Target in turn sued Turner, Walls, and
two other men involved in the incident.

Then the words were too big for you and you gave up reading because your
brain cell hurt.

I'd still have to agree with the original poster. The person doing the
attacking escaped toward the Target and went inside pretty much independent
of what Turner did. Turner hardly "brought it into the store". They followed
him in, with one of the people calling 911 for the cops.
From Snopes:
Walls saw Walker and attempted to stab him with a large swing at his neck
area," the complaint said. "Walls, missing his target, then moved towards the
checkout area at the Target store where he began trying to stab additional
victims who were in the store. Walls then grabbed Allison Meadows and held
her against her will at knifepoint in one of the checkout lanes to use her as
a shield. Victims Hosea Davis, Mike Turner, Jobe Wright and Roland Smith
attempted to subdue Walls and to free Meadows when they saw him poke the
knife into Meadows' back."
HE SAW Walker and then attacked. Doesn't look like Walker (and Turner,
et al) did anything other than entering the store. It was Walls doing all the
attacking, include numerous other people.
Target is wrong on this one.

From the OP:

This Man Saved A Girl From Being Stabbed To Death, And Now Target Is
Suing Him For It.

From Snopes:

"Target did not sue Turner for saving a girl from being stabbed in
their store."

If you click on the word "incident" you can find:

Pittsburgh police said 41-year-old Leon Raymond Walls entered the store
on Penn Avenue just after 5:30 p.m. Monday and headed toward the
restroom. Shortly after, two men came in looking for him, and one of
them followed him into the restroom, where he was chased out by the
knife-wielding Walls, police said.

The part you quoted above was Snopes quoting the Federalist. Notice the
shading and the yellow sidebar.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

FromTheRafters

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/...d-a-girl-from-

http://observer.com/2014/09/the-musl...ew-pr-agency-r
ejects-israel/

I have yet to see him deny it when it is suggested. Maybe he will
set the record straight this time. I'm not sure I would believe
him if he did.

[g]

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 May 2016 08:37:17 -0000 (UTC)
Diesel wrote:

[g]

My dear dustin,
We just post what you send us and tell
us to post.
With morgan gone maybe the stress is getting to you.
Do you need another partner?