Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do you set a Stanley ST400 internal limit switch afterreplacement and after the reset on the motor?

like it says
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default So, what kind of equipment is this, anyway? We desire moreinformaion.

On 5/3/2016 8:47 AM, wrote:
like it says

Like it says.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/16 8:47 AM, wrote:
like it says

Manuals for old Stanley garage door openers don't seem to exist on-line.

There are some instructions here that may, or may not, apply to your
model. Take a look and see if they make sense.

http://www.aaaremotes.com/stanley-ad...l#.VyjaimaCYpk

Also here if it is a different model

http://www.aaaremotes.com/quietglide...l#.VyjbImaCYpk

Good Luck........