Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Head-on Collision

A while back in my area, a drunk Hispanic male driving an uninsured vehicle crossed the median on a busy highway, collided head-on with a vehicle driven by a young pregnant woman. The unborn child didn't survive. I noticed that nowhere in any of the reports was the immigration status of 21 year old Hispanic male mentioned. I wonder if it has anything to do with Political Correctness? o_O

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...-on-collision/

http://tinyurl.com/gs436oc

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 6:12:17 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
A while back in my area, a drunk Hispanic male driving an uninsured vehicle crossed the median on a busy highway, collided head-on with a vehicle driven by a young pregnant woman. The unborn child didn't survive. I noticed that nowhere in any of the reports was the immigration status of 21 year old Hispanic male mentioned. I wonder if it has anything to do with Political Correctness? o_O

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...-on-collision/

http://tinyurl.com/gs436oc

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

You said "nowhere", so you're "assuming" to support your prejudice...and anyone else that wants to buy into it! à²*︵à²*凸
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 11:15:47 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 6:12:17 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
A while back in my area, a drunk Hispanic male driving an uninsured vehicle crossed the median on a busy highway, collided head-on with a vehicle driven by a young pregnant woman. The unborn child didn't survive. I noticed that nowhere in any of the reports was the immigration status of 21 year old Hispanic male mentioned. I wonder if it has anything to do with Political Correctness? o_O

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...-on-collision/

http://tinyurl.com/gs436oc

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

You said "nowhere", so you're "assuming" to support your prejudice...and anyone else that wants to buy into it! à²*︵à²*凸

I had a Mexican stand on his brakes at a green light on the same highway several years ago in order to cause an accident for insurance fraud. Illegal immigrants are more likely to drive without insurance which is required by law. Since illegals ignore our immigration laws, they have no problem ignoring all other laws. Someday, perhaps someone you care about will be injured or killed by a illegal immigrant. Your PC attitude will change rather quickly. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Illegal Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 09:15:43 -0700 (PDT)
bob_villain wrote:

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 6:12:17 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
A while back in my area, a drunk Hispanic male driving an uninsured
vehicle crossed the median on a busy highway, collided head-on with
a vehicle driven by a young pregnant woman. The unborn child didn't
survive. I noticed that nowhere in any of the reports was the
immigration status of 21 year old Hispanic male mentioned. I wonder
if it has anything to do with Political Correctness? o_O

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...-on-collision/

http://tinyurl.com/gs436oc

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

You said "nowhere", so you're "assuming" to support your
prejudice...and anyone else that wants to buy into it! à²*︵à²*凸

If news reports don't mention Race it is a Black Negro criminal.
If they skip immigration status it is because they are illegals

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 11:42:49 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

....in my experience (70 yo), I've encountered many times more hate-filled "whites" than any person of color. Your experience has obviously varied...

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Black Negroes are way more hateful and Racist than whites.
Get out more.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 11:15:47 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 6:12:17 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
A while back in my area, a drunk Hispanic male driving an uninsured
vehicle crossed the median on a busy highway, collided head-on with a
vehicle driven by a young pregnant woman. The unborn child didn't
survive. I noticed that nowhere in any of the reports was the immigration
status of 21 year old Hispanic male mentioned. I wonder if it has
anything to do with Political Correctness? o_O

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...hter-in-highwa
y-280-head-on-collision/

http://tinyurl.com/gs436oc

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

You said "nowhere", so you're "assuming" to support your prejudice...and
anyone else that wants to buy into it! ?︵?凸

I had a Mexican stand on his brakes at a green light on the same highway
several years ago in order to cause an accident for insurance fraud. Illegal
immigrants are more likely to drive without insurance which is required by
law. Since illegals ignore our immigration laws, they have no problem
ignoring all other laws.

post the link that supports that

in my experience it has always been christians who are more likely to
ignore laws

Someday, perhaps someone you care about will be
injured or killed by a illegal immigrant. Your PC attitude will change rather
quickly. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Illegal Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 04:12:10 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I noticed that nowhere in any of the reports was the immigration status of 21 year old Hispanic male mentioned. I wonder if it has anything to do with Political Correctness? o_O

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...-on-collision/

http://tinyurl.com/gs436oc

In fairness. The link states:

"When asked whether Francisco-Bartolo is a US citizen, Chief Cook
says, “As far as I know. I have not heard anything to the contrary.”
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 12:22:26 -0700
Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

wrote:
A while back in my area, a drunk Hispanic male driving an
uninsured vehicle crossed the median on a busy highway,
collided head-on with a vehicle driven by a young pregnant
woman. The unborn child didn't survive. I noticed that nowhere
in any of the reports was the immigration status of 21 year old
Hispanic male mentioned. I wonder if it has anything to do with
Political Correctness? o_O

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...hter-in-highwa
y-280-head-on-collision/

http://tinyurl.com/gs436oc

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

You said "nowhere", so you're "assuming" to support your
prejudice...and anyone else that wants to buy into it! ?︵?Ã¥€¡Â¸

I had a Mexican stand on his brakes at a green light on the same
highway several years ago in order to cause an accident for
insurance fraud. Illegal immigrants are more likely to drive
without insurance which is required by law. Since illegals ignore
our immigration laws, they have no problem ignoring all other laws.

post the link that supports that

in my experience it has always been christians who are more likely to
ignore laws

Someday, perhaps someone you care about will be
injured or killed by a illegal immigrant. Your PC attitude will
change rather quickly. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Illegal Monster

So when exactly did you sneak across and become a criminal?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 2:22:31 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

You just shot yourself in the foot Malformed. The majority of Mexicans are Catholic. Last I heard, Catholics are considered to be Christian. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 3:09:11 PM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 12:22:26 -0700
Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

wrote:
[...]

In most places it's illegal to be a monster. So I'm illegal by default. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Extralegal Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 12:22:26 -0700
Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

In article
, Uncle

wrote:
[...]

I said the to Malcom Mal Reynolds .
but he/she edits in the middle of posts so it looked like i
replied to you.
He/she does that because its feeble minds can't remember what it
read two paragraphs above.
Drugs maybe?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I noticed that nowhere in any of the reports was the immigration status of 21 year old Hispanic male mentioned. I wonder if it has anything to do with Political Correctness? o_O

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...-on-collision/

http://tinyurl.com/gs436oc

In fairness. The link states:

"When asked whether Francisco-Bartolo is a US citizen, Chief Cook
says, "As far as I know. I have not heard anything to the contrary."

Like I wrote, Political Correctness. I'm sure the powers that be are well aware that people in the are are prone to show up with pitchforks and torches at the trial of the miscreant if it's officially acknowledged that he's an illegal alien. There is also the fact that some hotheaded people could go after everyone in the area who looks like a Mexican. So perhaps it's a public safety consideration? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Safe Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...laughter-in-hi
[...]

you just shot yourself in your wheelchair, the majority of people in the
US are not Mexicans
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
burfordTjustice wrote:

it! ?︵?Ã¥€¡Â¸

[...]

it's not editing, it's just responding to the relevant parts. if you
have that much trouble, get a better newsreader or at least the latest
stable release

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

You just shot yourself in the foot Malformed. The majority of Mexicans are
Catholic. Last I heard, Catholics are considered to be Christian. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

you just shot yourself in your wheelchair, the majority of people in the
US are not Mexicans

You poor thing, ZZZZOOOOOMMMM! Right over your head! Keep trying Malformed. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zoomy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

You just shot yourself in the foot Malformed. The majority of Mexicans
are
Catholic. Last I heard, Catholics are considered to be Christian. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

you just shot yourself in your wheelchair, the majority of people in the
US are not Mexicans

You poor thing, ZZZZOOOOOMMMM! Right over your head! Keep trying Malformed.
^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zoomy Monster

in a wheelchair, everything is over your head
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 1:31:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

You just shot yourself in the foot Malformed. The majority of Mexicans
are
Catholic. Last I heard, Catholics are considered to be Christian. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

you just shot yourself in your wheelchair, the majority of people in the
US are not Mexicans

You poor thing, ZZZZOOOOOMMMM! Right over your head! Keep trying Malformed.
^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zoomy Monster

in a wheelchair, everything is over your head

You're right about that. I can't chase girls because all they have to do is run up a flight of stairs to get away. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

You just shot yourself in the foot Malformed. The majority of
Mexicans
are
Catholic. Last I heard, Catholics are considered to be Christian. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

you just shot yourself in your wheelchair, the majority of people in
the
US are not Mexicans

You poor thing, ZZZZOOOOOMMMM! Right over your head! Keep trying
Malformed.
^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zoomy Monster

in a wheelchair, everything is over your head

You're right about that. I can't chase girls because all they have to do is
run up a flight of stairs to get away. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster

if you weren't a monster they wouldn't run away
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6:24:06 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

You just shot yourself in the foot Malformed. The majority of
Mexicans
are
Catholic. Last I heard, Catholics are considered to be Christian. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

you just shot yourself in your wheelchair, the majority of people in
the
US are not Mexicans

You poor thing, ZZZZOOOOOMMMM! Right over your head! Keep trying
Malformed.
^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zoomy Monster

in a wheelchair, everything is over your head

You're right about that. I can't chase girls because all they have to do is
run up a flight of stairs to get away. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster

if you weren't a monster they wouldn't run away

Some women are attracted to monsters. They may have snakes for hair but they're not so bad. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Snake Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Googled and found this:
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VGDD-TZR
Says born in LA.

Always suspicious of this type name. I know 4 people that had accidents
with illegals. Three were injured.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Mexicans are showing up around here and getting involved in auto accident fraud. We lost a service van to one of them. There was a setup where the Mexican was in front of a small pickup that was part of the scam. He stood on his brakes at a green light in the left lane on the same highway where the young woman's unborn child was killed. His actions caused a three vehicle crash. The Mexican got out and looked then drove away. Both he and the skank driving the pickup were in on it. They were on their cell phones talking to each when they caused the accident. The skank who looked like a meth head gave the insurance company a different story than what happened. Lots of Mexicans are showing up here in Alabamastan for some reason. It could be the poultry processing plant that are attracting them. The problem is, they are bringing their scams with them. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Crashed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6:24:06 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 1:31:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

You just shot yourself in the foot Malformed. The
majority of Mexicans are Catholic. Last I heard,
Catholics are considered to be Christian. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

you just shot yourself in your wheelchair, the majority of
people in the US are not Mexicans

You poor thing, ZZZZOOOOOMMMM! Right over your head! Keep
trying Malformed. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zoomy Monster

in a wheelchair, everything is over your head

You're right about that. I can't chase girls because all they
have to do is run up a flight of stairs to get away. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster

if you weren't a monster they wouldn't run away

Some women are attracted to monsters. They may have snakes for hair
but they're not so bad. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Snake Monster

so that solves your problem, just wear more snakes in your hair
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 5:57:40 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6:24:06 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 1:31:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

You just shot yourself in the foot Malformed. The
majority of Mexicans are Catholic. Last I heard,
Catholics are considered to be Christian. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

you just shot yourself in your wheelchair, the majority of
people in the US are not Mexicans

You poor thing, ZZZZOOOOOMMMM! Right over your head! Keep
trying Malformed. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zoomy Monster

in a wheelchair, everything is over your head

You're right about that. I can't chase girls because all they
have to do is run up a flight of stairs to get away. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster

if you weren't a monster they wouldn't run away

Some women are attracted to monsters. They may have snakes for hair
but they're not so bad. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Snake Monster

so that solves your problem, just wear more snakes in your hair

Snakes in my hair? Don't be silly, I have a python in my pants. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Huge Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6:24:06 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 1:31:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Are you telling us it constricted on vital areas?

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6:24:06 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 1:31:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Yea, it's made my belly stick out. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Chubby Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

in a wheelchair, everything is over your head

You're right about that. I can't chase girls because all they
have to do is run up a flight of stairs to get away. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster

if you weren't a monster they wouldn't run away

Some women are attracted to monsters. They may have snakes for hair
but they're not so bad. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Snake Monster

so that solves your problem, just wear more snakes in your hair

Snakes in my hair? Don't be silly, I have a python in my pants. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Huge Monster

you named your worm python?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 1:57:58 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

in a wheelchair, everything is over your head

You're right about that. I can't chase girls because all they
have to do is run up a flight of stairs to get away. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster

if you weren't a monster they wouldn't run away

Some women are attracted to monsters. They may have snakes for hair
but they're not so bad. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Snake Monster

so that solves your problem, just wear more snakes in your hair

Snakes in my hair? Don't be silly, I have a python in my pants. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Huge Monster

you named your worm python?

Yea, if you hang around him, he'll grow on you. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Tumescent Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2016 4:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
A while back in my area, a drunk Hispanic male driving an uninsured vehicle crossed the median on a busy highway, collided head-on with a vehicle driven by a young pregnant woman. The unborn child didn't survive. I noticed that nowhere in any of the reports was the immigration status of 21 year old Hispanic male mentioned. I wonder if it has anything to do with Political Correctness? o_O

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...-on-collision/

http://tinyurl.com/gs436oc

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

Did you collide with this beaner's back door?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2016 5:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
A while back in my area, a drunk Hispanic male driving an uninsured vehicle crossed the median on a busy highway, collided head-on with a vehicle driven by a young pregnant woman. The unborn child didn't survive. I noticed that nowhere in any of the reports was the immigration status of 21 year old Hispanic male mentioned. I wonder if it has anything to do with Political Correctness? o_O

http://wiat.com/2016/03/09/21-year-o...-on-collision/

http://tinyurl.com/gs436oc

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

How about another ****ing texter?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...388a25606.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

in a wheelchair, everything is over your head

You're right about that. I can't chase girls because all they
have to do is run up a flight of stairs to get away. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster

if you weren't a monster they wouldn't run away

Some women are attracted to monsters. They may have snakes for hair
but they're not so bad. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Snake Monster

so that solves your problem, just wear more snakes in your hair

Snakes in my hair? Don't be silly, I have a python in my pants. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Huge Monster

you named your worm python?

Yea, if you hang around him, he'll grow on you. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Tumescent Monster

apparently not enough to interest those girls who run away

Collision Theory on Mythbusters Existential Angst Metalworking 43 May 9th 10 04:51 AM
B&Q Collision Andy Hall UK diy 2 July 2nd 06 12:58 PM
OT - Humor - Home Depot Collision no(SPAM)vasys Woodworking 1 June 3rd 06 05:26 PM
Former Military Air Traffic Controller Claims Comet Collision with Earth on May 25, 2006 Rose Woodworking 5 April 23rd 06 03:16 AM
Former Military Air Traffic Controller Claims Comet Collision with Earth on May 25, 2006 Rose Home Repair 6 April 22nd 06 05:19 PM