Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good guy wins again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/16/2016 08:26 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

Since the homeowner was not threatened until she got there, it probably
would have been better to have let the police handle it.

That said, the comments justifying the burlger's action were insane.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 8:28:59 PM UTC-5, Seymore4Head wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

Hey kids! Let this be a lesson. DON'T BREAK INTO HOUSES! YOU MAY GET YOUR BLACK ASS SHOT!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/16/2016 9:26 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

You're behind. This is old news
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/16/2016 10:54 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Why dey be dun shoot him? He were a good boy, all he do were break into a house. Dat lady din be dun haves to shoot him. o_O

[8~{} Uncle House Monster

Trayvon? Where have I heard that name before?

Anyway, maybe our dead scholar just wanted to "borrow" some Skittles and tea?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 12:03:18 -0400, Seymore4Head
wrote:

I can see problems for the homeowner though. If the kid was out of the
house and owner not at risk she could have trouble.

The way I look at it is to go ahead and shoot. Peace of mind that he
won't be as likely to come back.

A Joe Horn video came up after this video. He was the guy that shot
two guys breaking into his neighbor's home.

Shoot them. They break in your neighbor's home today and they come
back for your stuff tomorrow.

Castle Doctrine states. In Nevada a legal "shooter" is exempt from
civil liabilities and cannot be sued by the family.

--
WARNING: My dog is armed and refuses to take his medication.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I can see problems for the homeowner though. If the kid was out of the
house and owner not at risk she could have trouble.

The way I look at it is to go ahead and shoot. Peace of mind that he
won't be as likely to come back.

A Joe Horn video came up after this video. He was the guy that shot
two guys breaking into his neighbor's home.

Shoot them. They break in your neighbor's home today and they come
back for your stuff tomorrow.

Castle Doctrine states. In Nevada a legal "shooter" is exempt from
civil liabilities and cannot be sued by the family.

Should be the same nationally.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2016 1:30 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Gordon Shumway wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

However, if the homeowner is black, as I suspect she is
because there
was absolutely no mention she wasn't; our beloved
racist-in-chief
will not say a word because it doesn't fit his agenda.

Oh, well its just another black on black crime then. Those
don't seem to count, its just when whitey does it

Clip said she fired ONE shot. Lets buy her a
couple boxes more bullets. Range membership.
And have her do ride alongs.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 16:00:41 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Clip said she fired ONE shot.

That makes it hard to convict on premeditation.

There was said to be a "confrontation" in the back yard. If the
stink-eye made a verbal threat against her life or family or made a
furtive move -- dead Trevon.

Two shots are better if he is still standing after the first shot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Clip said she fired ONE shot.

That makes it hard to convict on premeditation.

There was said to be a "confrontation" in the back yard. If the
stink-eye made a verbal threat against her life or family or made a
furtive move -- dead Trevon.

Two shots are better if he is still standing after the first shot.

I thought most LE were taught double
tap, center mass. Well, at least the
HO had more bullets to save for the
next guy.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Clip said she fired ONE shot.

That makes it hard to convict on premeditation.

There was said to be a "confrontation" in the back yard. If the
stink-eye made a verbal threat against her life or family or made a
furtive move -- dead Trevon.

Two shots are better if he is still standing after the first shot.

I thought most LE were taught double
tap, center mass. Well, at least the
HO had more bullets to save for the
next guy.

Ii didn't study enough. If this is Liberty City. Miami-Dade and the
local Pork and Beans neighborhood, all bets are off.

BTDT In Liberty City I saw bones in noses like some tribe or
something.

Will the last American leaving Miami, please bring the Flag.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2016 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

house and owner not at risk she could have trouble.

From what I understand there was a confrontation or a threat from the criminal which led the homeowner to believe her life was in danger.

Sure, he as probably explaining he needed a new shirt for school.

A bullet in the head of a criminal caught in the act saves a lot of taxpayer money. Problem solved. o_O

Yep.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 16:52:07 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I can see problems for the homeowner though. If the kid was out of the
house and owner not at risk she could have trouble.

From what I understand there was a confrontation or a threat from the criminal which led the homeowner to believe her life was in danger. The ultimate way to control vermin is to kill them so they don't reproduce. If someone contemplating committing a crime believes they may lose their life during the commission of a crime, it will often dissuade them from violating the law. Killing a criminal during the commission of a crime will definitely deter them from committing more crime. A bullet in the head of a criminal caught in the act saves a lot of taxpayer money. Problem solved. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Deadly Monster

Crooks do not consider consequences when committing Capital crimes or
other forcible felonies. Reports say "they think they can get away
with the crime". Studies show convicts avoided people they thought
were armed.

The death penalty is not important to them until the final sentence is
administered. What's your sorry ass want for a last meal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I can see problems for the homeowner though. If the kid was out of the
house and owner not at risk she could have trouble.

From what I understand there was a confrontation or a threat from the criminal which led the homeowner to believe her life was in danger. The ultimate way to control vermin is to kill them so they don't reproduce. If someone contemplating committing a crime believes they may lose their life during the commission of a crime, it will often dissuade them from violating the law. Killing a criminal during the commission of a crime will definitely deter them from committing more crime. A bullet in the head of a criminal caught in the act saves a lot of taxpayer money. Problem solved. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Deadly Monster

Crooks do not consider consequences when committing Capital crimes or
other forcible felonies. Reports say "they think they can get away
with the crime". Studies show convicts avoided people they thought
were armed.

The death penalty is not important to them until the final sentence is
administered. What's your sorry ass want for a last meal.

America must get serious about exterminating vermin on the spot when caught so they don't reproduce. It's the only sure way to control them. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Control Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/17/2016 01:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The lower taxes on every
one (especially the over taxxed rich and
the over taxxed corporations) will leave
more money for spending and investment.

Like the new Ford plant in Monterrey, Mexico?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 9:19:20 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 04/17/2016 01:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The lower taxes on every
one (especially the over taxxed rich and
the over taxxed corporations) will leave
more money for spending and investment.

Like the new Ford plant in Monterrey, Mexico?

Perhaps Ford should have built their new plant in the business friendly Liberal utopia of Detroit and hire a bunch of murderous thugs to build their vehicles? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Car Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/17/2016 10:19 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/17/2016 01:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The lower taxes on every
one (especially the over taxxed rich and
the over taxxed corporations) will leave
more money for spending and investment.

Like the new Ford plant in Monterrey, Mexico?

I was thinking of the new Chrysler plant in
Dayton, OH.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/18/2016 04:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was thinking of the new Chrysler plant in
Dayton, OH.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...sler_factories
http://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/ne...=image_gallery

http://www.freep.com/story/money/car...-uaw/72369300/

Which Fiat (Chrysler) plant is that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/18/2016 9:48 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/18/2016 04:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was thinking of the new Chrysler plant in
Dayton, OH.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...sler_factories
http://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/ne...=image_gallery

http://www.freep.com/story/money/car...-uaw/72369300/

Which Fiat (Chrysler) plant is that?

Silly. The one which is constructed after I'm
elected President, and after the tax rates are
lowered.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Good guy wins Metspitzer Home Repair 32 September 8th 13 12:59 AM
Gun lobby always wins Higgs Boson[_2_] Home Repair 324 January 19th 11 09:47 PM
Cokesly wins! Burled Frau Metalworking 0 January 20th 10 02:01 AM
Hey, it was MY idea!!! ...and NOT a good day for America if OTHERS wins... gaetanomarano Home Repair 0 September 21st 07 03:29 PM
OT - Bush wins another one !!! Gary Coffman Metalworking 0 November 21st 04 05:13 PM