Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Guns in America

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 00:23:41 -0000, SeaNymph wrote:

On 3/11/2016 5:36 PM, Wally wrote:
On 03/11/2016 02:21 PM, 83LowRider wrote:
My point is that if and intruder comes into my home, it doesn't
matter if he is carrying a knife or a gun or a big stick. I have
the right to be armed against that intruder. The very act of him
coming into my home tells me he has some sort of malicious
intent. I want him in the hospital, or dead.

So maybe you have no family, maybe you live in a safe
little gated community... howz about you google 'store owner
shoots robber'. Ten million results. Same point as above.
HTH.

/ I get your point but there's also the gun accidents where some poor
kid goes to the store to get some Skittles and tea and gets gunned down
by some crazed gun-nut wanna-be-cop./

There is, obviously, a huge difference between law abiding gun owners
and criminals. By in large, the gun "problem" involves criminals.

No guns, no armed criminals.

--
Bikini e pareo, camicia di pizzo e shorts, top e gonna di crochet!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 3:04:03 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:

No guns, no armed criminals.

What is your proposal for disarming our criminals? Shall
we take out an advertisement in the newspaper asking them
to present their guns at the police station?

How shall we prevent future illegal gun sales? Build
a wall around our country?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

UK has plenty of Well Armed Criminals.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for that nonsense Mr. Ostrich.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 18:03:42 -0500, SeaNymph
wrote:

No guns, no armed criminals.

Thanks for that nonsense Mr. Ostrich.

I'm changing that to Captain Ostrich. There.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

No guns, no armed criminals.

Thanks for that nonsense Mr. Ostrich.

I'm changing that to Captain Ostrich. There.

That works. Honestly, I'm starting to think the guy is truly delusional.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

No guns, no armed criminals.

Thanks for that nonsense Mr. Ostrich.

I'm changing that to Captain Ostrich. There.

That works. Honestly, I'm starting to think the guy is truly delusional.

Nah. Delusia was annexed by Sweden a thousand years ago.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

No guns, no armed criminals.

Thanks for that nonsense Mr. Ostrich.

I'm changing that to Captain Ostrich. There.

That works. Honestly, I'm starting to think the guy is truly delusional.

Nah. Delusia was annexed by Sweden a thousand years ago.

Well, learn something new every day

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 17/03/2016 21:14, 83LowRider wrote:
Mr Macaw wrote:

/ I get your point but there's also the gun accidents where some
poor kid goes to the store to get some Skittles and tea and gets gunned
down by some crazed gun-nut wanna-be-cop./

There is, obviously, a huge difference between law abiding gun owners
and criminals. By in large, the gun "problem" involves criminals.

No guns, no armed criminals.

Fine. Let 3 thugs with bats come at you. You have a bat, they
have a bat. Now everyone is equally armed. Good luck with that.

Depends who bats first ;-)

--
Bod

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

"83LowRider" Wrote in message:
Bod wrote:

Fine. Let 3 thugs with bats come at you. You have a bat, they
have a bat. Now everyone is equally armed. Good luck with that.

Depends who bats first ;-)

Who did bat first. Who is on first base already.

It was only a matter of time before some American brought up to
that girlish game of rounders.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Aardvark wrote:

Depends who bats first ;-)

Who did bat first. Who is on first base already.

It was only a matter of time before some American brought up to
that girlish game of rounders.

Go easy... Abbott & Costello are a national treasure!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Aardvark wrote:

Depends who bats first ;-)

Who did bat first. Who is on first base already.

It was only a matter of time before some American brought up to
that girlish game of rounders.

Go easy... Abbott & Costello are a national treasure!

Marginally funnier than the three stooges. And that ain't saying much.

Charlie Chaplin! all is forgiven :-)

--
Bod

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

Aardvark wrote:

Depends who bats first ;-)

Who did bat first. Who is on first base already.

It was only a matter of time before some American brought up to that
girlish game of rounders.

Go easy... Abbott & Costello are a national treasure!

Marginally funnier than the three stooges. And that ain't saying much.

Charlie Chaplin! all is forgiven :-)

Chaplin was a comic genius.