Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - more Trump

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 02:55:57 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 10:19:25 AM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 2/12/2016 6:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

=============THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK, OR IT WAS UNTIL I WROTE THIS ON IT ================

I knew many family who were S. Baptist, then came into contact with some Primitive Baptist people. Have you had THAT pleasure?
--
Maggie

I'm quite sure I have but there are some other overly pious Christian psychos I've come across when I stepped in a verbal minefield. One young lady took offence to something entirely innocent that I said so I asked her if she was Southern Baptist? She said no, she was a Pentecostal. OMG! Of course I wasn't mean and nasty to her it's one of those things where you tell one of those overly religious folks something like,"If you look here on the back of the equipment, you must take the cable and stick the male into the female." SEX! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sex Monster

I once said to a Jewish colleague (well actually she worked in another department) that "I only got two and a half weeks off" (referring to teachers getting longer holidays than me). She must have thought I said "****" somehow (from the f in half and the k in weeks) because she flew into a rage about expletives. I took one look at her Jewish star round her neck and said "Oh you're one of those." She went very quiet.

--
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?