Posted to uk.rec.sheds,alt.home.repair

Default Onesockitis

On 2/26/2016 7:02 AM, Kerr Mudd-John wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:17:16 -0000, Martin Dixon
wrote:

In message
Richard Robinson wrote:

Tone said:

Also, why do we insist on matching pairs? Shirley much more fun to wear
odd socks? And it also saves a lot of bother matching them up after
washing.

I remember a Bloke I Knew Once banging on about his special technique
for
interviews. Find 2 pairs of socks, 1 long t'other short, otherwise
identical
(V srne ur znl rira unir neenatrq guvf orsberunaq). Wear one of each,
and
you can sit there all through the stress thinking "Aha ! I know
something
you never will".

Yer, this raises er good qwestion innit. Me I gotter windersill full
of odd socks. Keep waiting fer the other one to turn up in the wash,
but it nevver does. So where do they go? Methinks praps the washing
machine eats them. But if yer start a new trend fer unmatched socks,
it would save us all a lotta truble and them odduns could be rescued
from the windersill innit.

It's coathangers and drill bits AAW - see Douglas Adams's HHG2TU ffi.

LOL + **** YOU!

Any questions?