Posted to alt.home.repair

Default field-brush-mowers

These looked really interesting on their TV ad, but the webpage has
nothing but a couple pictures and the offer for them to mail you a
catalog.

www.drfieldburush.com redirected to
http://www.drpower.com/inquiry/field-brush-mowers

Walk behind start at 2000. You'd think they could have a more
extensive webpage. ??
Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 10:03:58 PM UTC-7, Micky wrote:
These looked really interesting on their TV ad, but the webpage has
nothing but a couple pictures and the offer for them to mail you a
catalog.

www.drfieldburush.com redirected to
http://www.drpower.com/inquiry/field-brush-mowers

Walk behind start at 2000. You'd think they could have a more
extensive webpage. ??

Get a "Bush Hog" 3-point hitch for a small utility tractor...better deal. I've used mine for 30 years and it is still going.
====
Posted to alt.home.repair

I had a DR brush mower but when it became time to get a new one I decided on a Snapper because there is a local dealer for them I like it better than the DR.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 03:53:41 -0800 (PST), Frank Thompson
wrote:

I had a DR brush mower but when it became time to get a new one I decided on a Snapper because there is a local dealer for them I like it better than the DR.

If I calculated right, I only have 1/20th of an acre, and that
includes where the house is, so I don't need this, but I found it
strange that the webpage has nothing but a phone number and a form to
submit for a mailed paper catalog.

old mowers [email protected] UK diy 11 February 23rd 16 05:23 AM
Lawn mowers GMM[_4_] UK diy 21 June 5th 15 09:29 AM
field & brush cutter Frank Thompson[_2_] Home Repair 17 September 14th 12 10:18 AM
iRobot R3 500 series replacement brush kit (inc. Bristle brush,beater brush, side brush with screw and brush cleaning tool) [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 22nd 09 01:43 PM
Lawn mowers under $300? [email protected] Home Repair 16 May 14th 09 09:49 PM