Posted to alt.home.repair

Default R-22 refrigerant prices 2016 per pound

Dc's Mechanical prices for R-22 freon per pound for 2016 is $35.00 per pound! These are the lowest prices that cannot be beat! How much did you get charged per pound? No air conditioning company is regulated by prices so its up to you as the customer to agree to the air conditioning contractors estimate for refrigerant prices! Read more about how and why Dc's offers the lowest prices for air conditioning repairs and sales! http://www.dcsair.com/2016/02/07/wha...ay-r-22-freon/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 9:21:36 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Dc's Mechanical prices for R-22 freon per pound for 2016 is $35.00 per pound! These are the lowest prices that cannot be beat! How much did you get charged per pound? No air conditioning company is regulated by prices so its up to you as the customer to agree to the air conditioning contractors estimate for refrigerant prices! Read more about how and why Dc's offers the lowest prices for air conditioning repairs and sales! http://www.dcsair.com/2016/02/07/wha...ay-r-22-freon/

Thanks for your replies! If you ever have some air conditioning/refrigeration questions please feel free to post them on my website http://www.dcsair.com I really like to hear from people that have questions and advice! Thank you and have a super weekend!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2016 2:38 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Not that I need any now, but my heat pump has the R-22 in it.

I had it put in about 8 or 9 years ago to replace a failed unit that was
about 20 years old. I specified a r-22 unit at the time as I had a 30 pound
can of it and I think it is more efficent and as the pressure is less than
the newer stuff it may last longer with less wear on the compressor.

I like your logic process. I also like the old
stuff. It was chosen because it works. Not like
the modern stuff which was chosen by enviro
types.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2016 3:29 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 9:21:36 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Dc's Mechanical prices for R-22 freon per pound for 2016 is $35.00 per pound! These are the lowest prices that cannot be beat! How much did you get charged per pound? No air conditioning company is regulated by prices so its up to you as the customer to agree to the air conditioning contractors estimate for refrigerant prices! Read more about how and why Dc's offers the lowest prices for air conditioning repairs and sales!
http://www.dcsair.com/2016/02/07/wha...ay-r-22-freon/

Thanks for your replies! If you ever have some air conditioning/refrigeration questions please feel free to post them on my website http://www.dcsair.com I really like to hear from people that have questions and advice! Thank you and have a super weekend!

He appears to write with as many exclaimation
points on the web, as he does on Usenet!

Never know, some folks might get real answers
there!

--
..
Christopher A. Young!