Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Completely OT : Qbasic

Last night I was going through some *old* paperwork and on the back of a
report found a very simple program I wrote in Qbasic.

Did a drive search and found a backup from a 386 I had worked on a long
time ago and it had my program on it along with a few games.

I mainly use Linux now but installed DosBox to see if the stuff would run.
It did!

Played Nibbles a few times just for laughs and enjoyed it.

I am not a gamer and never played anything newer than Tetris.

Completely OT bm[_2_] UK diy 11 March 26th 13 03:02 PM
Completely OT harry UK diy 7 December 4th 12 08:36 PM
Sound effects from Qbasic? (Tucker) Robert Baer[_3_] Electronic Schematics 0 November 27th 10 03:33 AM
And now, for something completely different - charlieb Woodworking 19 May 20th 07 05:20 PM
And now - something completely different. charlieb Woodturning 9 May 16th 07 04:13 AM