Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cree flashlight 2000 lumens

EBay has a really good price on a great flashlight. $8.99 delivered to your door, in the mail. I got mine today. This is super bright, even with old batteries from a flashlight that I've used for more than two months. It's solid construction, beats the hell out of the cheap flashlights I got from Walgreen's for around $7.00.

Check out a picture at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdkp9gtfle...0.jpg.png?dl=0

--
Usenet Reader for Android