Posted to alt.home.repair
KC KC is offline

Default Time - AC

System light is not coming on and I have already replaced the batteries.
The unit shows the time and -AC fails to turn on the furnace.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 22:44:01 +0000, KC
wrote:

System light is not coming on and I have already replaced the batteries.
The unit shows the time and -AC fails to turn on the furnace.

Thanks for sharing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

System light is not coming on and I have already replaced the batteries.
The unit shows the time and -AC fails to turn on the furnace.

Thanks for sharing.

Your father and I are very proud of you.

..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/23/2015 5:44 PM, KC wrote:
System light is not coming on and I have already replaced the batteries.
The unit shows the time and -AC fails to turn on the furnace.

Batteries from a different time zone?
Posted to alt.home.repair

KC posted for all of us...

--

Did you pay the electric bill? -AC usually means there is no power to the
furnace to get commands from the thermostat.

My Christmas gift to you...

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 16:25:21 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

System light is not coming on and I have already replaced the batteries.
The unit shows the time and -AC fails to turn on the furnace.

--

Did you pay the electric bill? -AC usually means there is no power to the
furnace to get commands from the thermostat.

My Christmas gift to you...

.... global warming electricity?