Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT calling Clare - rural wireless internet

Hi Clare - just wondering if you know a company who might serve my
area sw of Wellesley - for wireless internet.
So far - from my google searching, I've only come up with one -
Xplornet. I was hoping to comparison-shop .. to replace my
terribly expensive cellular internet.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hi Clare - just wondering if you know a company who might serve my
area sw of Wellesley - for wireless internet.
So far - from my google searching, I've only come up with one -
Xplornet. I was hoping to comparison-shop .. to replace my
terribly expensive cellular internet.
John T.

Xplorenet is the big one. Ther is another one running out od the new
hamburg area - not sure what it's called. The guy used to opperate as
LanMD if I remember correctly. His first name is Mark - It'll come to
me ----- Mark Dotzert. He's become a bit of a right-wing looney
conservative political junkie - but he might have a solution for you.
I think it is called Silo, not sure if it is active in Wellesley or
not - I think it was more Oxford Norfolk and Brant.

Thanks Clare ;
After some more researching - it seems Xplornet and NetFlash
are the two biggest in my area. Silo has not reached here yet
MegaWire came and did a signal check - there's a big strong signal
to the SW but apparently not theirs.
John T.