DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WWYD? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/386373-wwyd.html)

Earl[_3_] October 24th 15 01:32 AM

WWYD?

I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to
return these products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even
opened the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind
and brand of generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in
shipping messed up. I now have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not
permitted to review the exact same product.

WWYD?

Unquestionably Confused October 24th 15 01:42 AM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 7:32 PM, Earl wrote:
I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to
return these products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even
opened the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind
and brand of generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in
shipping messed up. I now have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not
permitted to review the exact same product.

WWYD?

Can your wife or brother-in-law write worth a damn? g

Earl[_3_] October 24th 15 01:53 AM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 7:32 PM, Earl wrote:
I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to
return these products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even
opened the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind
and brand of generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in
shipping messed up. I now have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not
permitted to review the exact same product.

WWYD?

Can your wife or brother-in-law write worth a damn? g

I'm not required to send it back. I just feel guilty because if I do
bring it to their attention, someone may get disciplined over it. Then
in another sense, if I don't say anything, I just don't feel right about it.

Don Y[_3_] October 24th 15 02:07 AM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 5:32 PM, Earl wrote:
I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to return these
products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even opened
the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind and brand of
generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in shipping messed up. I now
have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not permitted to review the exact same
product.

Call one of the two suppliers and tell them what's happened.
I suspect they will tell you to keep -- or otherwise dispose
of -- the "extra" unit. The alternative is for *them* to
arrange for it's transport *back*.

Then, you don't have to worry about someone discovering the mistake
at a later date, etc.

Dean Hoffman[_12_] October 24th 15 02:08 AM

WWYD?

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 19:42:16 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

On 10/23/2015 7:32 PM, Earl wrote:
I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to
return these products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even
opened the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind
and brand of generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in
shipping messed up. I now have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not
permitted to review the exact same product.

WWYD?

Can your wife or brother-in-law write worth a damn? g

There are at least a couple guys here that write well
and are growing up to be finicky old farts.

Report the extra to whoever you're working for.
Would keeping the second one be considered theft? Could
the possible oversight be a test of your honesty?
You gotta face the man in the mirror.

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 24th 15 02:08 AM

WWYD?

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 7:32:29 PM UTC-5, Earl wrote:
I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to
return these products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even
opened the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind
and brand of generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in
shipping messed up. I now have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not
permitted to review the exact same product.

WWYD?

eBay, Craigslist, donate to Goodwill, target practice videos for YouTube, etc . ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Free Monster

Ed Pawlowski October 24th 15 02:10 AM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 8:53 PM, Earl wrote:
On 10/23/2015 7:32 PM, Earl wrote:
I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to
return these products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even
opened the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind
and brand of generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in
shipping messed up. I now have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not
permitted to review the exact same product.

WWYD?

Can your wife or brother-in-law write worth a damn? g

I'm not required to send it back. I just feel guilty because if I do
bring it to their attention, someone may get disciplined over it. Then
in another sense, if I don't say anything, I just don't feel right about
it.

What if it is noticed and you were not honest about it? Makes you look
like a schmuck and someone still gets in trouble.

Don Y[_3_] October 24th 15 02:22 AM

WWYD?

wrote:

On 10/23/2015 7:32 PM, Earl wrote:
I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to
return these products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even
opened the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind
and brand of generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in
shipping messed up. I now have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not
permitted to review the exact same product.

Can your wife or brother-in-law write worth a damn? g

There are at least a couple guys here that write well
and are growing up to be finicky old farts.

Report the extra to whoever you're working for.
Would keeping the second one be considered theft? Could

I think if something is delivered to you and ADDRESSED to you,
it isn't considered theft to keep it. If it was addressed to
someone else, well... :

the possible oversight be a test of your honesty?
You gotta face the man in the mirror.

Exactly. An interesting question I pose to people: how much
money would it take for you to NOT report finding a sum of
money? Consider that the person who "lost" it might know where
he *left* it!

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 24th 15 02:28 AM

WWYD?

wrote:

[...]

People have asked me why I return found things or too much change given to me like I've had done at a bank drive through? My answer is always,"Because it's not mine." ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

[email protected] October 24th 15 02:43 AM

WWYD?

s n i p s

People have asked me why I return found things
or too much change given to me ..
like I've had done at a bank drive through?
My answer is always,"Because it's not mine." ^_^

Yep.
Basic every day honesty is not a big deal.
.. not difficult at all .
Just Do It ..
John T.

Don Y[_3_] October 24th 15 03:07 AM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 6:28 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Exactly. An interesting question I pose to people: how much money would
it take for you to NOT report finding a sum of money? Consider that the
person who "lost" it might know where he *left* it!

People have asked me why I return found things or too much change given to
me like I've had done at a bank drive through? My answer is always,"Because
it's not mine." ^_^

But that's the *easy* answer! The tougher question is "what's your price?"
I.e., what amount would cause you to compromise your principles?? Of
course, it's easy to say "nothing!" -- until that amount is actually
sitting in front of you! ;-)

Vic Smith October 24th 15 03:21 AM

WWYD?

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 18:22:08 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

Exactly. An interesting question I pose to people: how much
money would it take for you to NOT report finding a sum of
money? Consider that the person who "lost" it might know where
he *left* it!

A man found a bag that fell out of an armored truck containing north
of $300k about 30 years ago. He turned it in.
It was all over the news.
I never could understand how often armored truck doors popped open,
depositing cash bags on the road.
I guess they fixed the latches, since I've haven't heard about it
happening in the past 20 years or so.

Phil Kangas[_4_] October 24th 15 03:28 AM

WWYD?

s n i p s

People have asked me why I return found things
or too much change given to me ..
like I've had done at a bank drive through?
My answer is always,"Because it's not mine." ^_^

Yep.
Basic every day honesty is not a big deal.
.. not difficult at all .
Just Do It ..
John T.

Story time: I've been playing a game at the corner store here with a shiny
penny. I put it in a place where it would be noticed and told the workers
there that if anyone who does not know about the game turned it in they
would get a free oatmeal raisin cookie on me. A couple of months ago
I was in line at the counter and noticed that it was missing, again. I
mentioned it to the gal at the register and asked if it was turned in.
Behind
me was a young boy with his sister and he heard me and said he has it.
The register gal asked him what he was going to do with it, keep it or
turn it in. He was quiet for a bit and I acted uninterested and distracted.
Then, he put it on the counter and said it was not his! Whuh! We all
cheered and made a big deal of it and I told him the game and would
he like an oatmeal or chocolate chip cookie! He took the oatmeal and
I put my hand on his shoulder and said "You are an honest boy Noah!
You are the first one in about four years to do the right thing. I'm
proud of you!" He sure had a big smile and I bet he remembers this
for a long time, eih?
phil k.

Bob_Villa October 24th 15 03:38 AM

WWYD?

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 9:07:51 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:
On 10/23/2015 6:28 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

People have asked me why I return found things or too much change given to
me like I've had done at a bank drive through? My answer is always,"Because
it's not mine." ^_^

But that's the *easy* answer! The tougher question is "what's your price?"
I.e., what amount would cause you to compromise your principles?? Of
course, it's easy to say "nothing!" -- until that amount is actually
sitting in front of you! ;-)

If you have principles...you simply don't think about it...you return it.

Don Y[_3_] October 24th 15 03:42 AM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 7:21 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

Exactly. An interesting question I pose to people: how much
money would it take for you to NOT report finding a sum of
money? Consider that the person who "lost" it might know where
he *left* it!

A man found a bag that fell out of an armored truck containing north
of $300k about 30 years ago. He turned it in.
It was all over the news.

I think that would be an easy one for me -- too *much* money!
I found $20 bill in a "parking lot" (if you can call it that!)
at Alpine Valley many years ago. Where the hell am I going to
turn *that* in? Which Dead Head is going to remember that he
lost it? And, that he lost it *there*??

I never could understand how often armored truck doors popped open,
depositing cash bags on the road.
I guess they fixed the latches, since I've haven't heard about it
happening in the past 20 years or so.

I found a bag of freshly purchased items (can't remember what
they were) at Woodfield Mall, one day. No one in sight. So,
I brought the bag home, found a charge receipt inside and dug
out the phone book.

Couldn't find the exact name but managed to talk to a man
who was extremely cautious regarding my inquiries (about his
daughter -- though I didn't yet know that). I told him the
story and that I was trying to find the owner to arrange to return
them.

He gave me her number and I called her. She had just walked in the door
and hadn't even realized she'd "lost" some of her purchases! She was
ready to drive back down to the mall to pick them up from me (she lived
pretty far north). That, of course, would be silly.

"If you'll give me your address, I'll mail (ship) them to you..."

A week later, I called her again to verify that they had
arrived. "Yes, but you didn't include your return address
or phone number so I had no way to reinmburse you for the shipping
charges!"

"Correct. That makes it clear what my intention was, doesn't it?"

I may be an atheist but that doesn't mean I don't believe their
is a Right and a Wrong.

Bob_Villa October 24th 15 03:52 AM

WWYD?

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 9:42:38 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:

I may be an atheist but that doesn't mean I don't believe their
is a Right and a Wrong.

I may be a theist and I know there is a right and wrong! (*ರ_́)

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 24th 15 04:59 AM

WWYD?

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 9:07:51 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:
On 10/23/2015 6:28 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Exactly. An interesting question I pose to people: how much money would
it take for you to NOT report finding a sum of money? Consider that the
person who "lost" it might know where he *left* it!

People have asked me why I return found things or too much change given to
me like I've had done at a bank drive through? My answer is always,"Because
it's not mine." ^_^

But that's the *easy* answer! The tougher question is "what's your price?"
I.e., what amount would cause you to compromise your principles?? Of
course, it's easy to say "nothing!" -- until that amount is actually
sitting in front of you! ;-)

I'm sure I'm not the only person like me or my siblings. I'm not at all religious but I have always lived by one basic rule I remember learning from those dark days when I was tortured by nuns at the Catholic parochial gulag. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." There are numerous translations of Matthew 7:12 but use whatever version you wish. I suppose if you're a masochist and you like being fraked sideways you'll do the same to everyone you meet until one day, karma will catch up with you. That's why no one has any sympathy for a jerk when he/she/it falls. When me and my brother were little kids, we made a pact that we would never grow up to be like the horrible nasty people we encountered during our childhood. Both me and my brother have returned found money and property that belonged to someone else. We've both found nice cellphones and tracked down the owner to return their property. I returned a cellphone to a very appreciative young man who wasn't very well off and looking for a job then my brother found a new cellphone in a trashcan that belonged to a cute young woman. It's not hard too return a cellphone, all you have to do is call the number in the directory labeled "Mom". If the harried cashier at a grocery store gives me too much change, I give it back because I know it will be taken out of her pay. The only reward I need is a big smile and a thank you. Whenever I lose faith in humanity, I always seem to bump into a wonderful person who restores my lost hope. I's not too difficult to do the right thing and be a moral human being. All you have to do is consider how you'd feel if you were on the receiving end of your actions. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 24th 15 05:04 AM

WWYD?

[...]

I've often said that religion isn't necessary for the existence of morality. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

Bob_Villa October 24th 15 05:13 AM

WWYD?

If I was Bill (as in Bill and Ted)...I would pick DD as Ted. No offense.

Muggles October 24th 15 05:16 AM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 9:42 PM, Don Y wrote:
[...]

Why are you an atheist? Just curious.

--
Maggie

ChairMan[_6_] October 24th 15 05:23 AM

WWYD?

Earl wrote:
[...]

Call them and tell them, they will either have it shipped
back(cost) or just tell you to keep it.
No one is going to get in trouble....it's the computers
fault : ) Then, you will have done the right thing and put
the ball in their court.

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 24th 15 05:36 AM

WWYD?

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:13:24 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:00:03 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

If I was Bill (as in Bill and Ted)...I would pick DD as Ted. No offense.

I think Derby Dad is a really nice guy. Good choice. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

Stormin Mormon[_10_] October 24th 15 01:21 PM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 8:32 PM, Earl wrote:
I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to
return these products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even
opened the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind
and brand of generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in
shipping messed up. I now have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not
permitted to review the exact same product.

WWYD?

Were they sent from the same company? I'd be tempted
to review the one which arrived first, and notify the
second company to send a return shipping label.

Jesus would probably call down legions of angels,
and have them fly the second generator back to the
shipper, no charge.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Stormin Mormon[_10_] October 24th 15 01:22 PM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 7:32 PM, Earl wrote:
I receive products on a regular basis to review. I do not have to
return these products.

Last Friday I received a 2000 watt portable generator. I have not even
opened the box. Today I come home, and there is yet another, same kind
and brand of generator sitting on my doorstep. Surely someone in
shipping messed up. I now have 2, but once I review a product, I'm not
permitted to review the exact same product.

WWYD?

Can your wife or brother-in-law write worth a damn? g

Ah kan wrat, sen id two meee.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Stormin Mormon[_10_] October 24th 15 01:23 PM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 8:53 PM, Earl wrote:
I'm not required to send it back. I just feel guilty because if I do
bring it to their attention, someone may get disciplined over it. Then
in another sense, if I don't say anything, I just don't feel right about
it.

If someone double sent (were they both from
the same return adress?), that person does
need to be reminded to have more attention
to detail. And not double double send send.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Stormin Mormon[_10_] October 24th 15 01:25 PM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 9:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/23/2015 8:53 PM, Earl wrote:
I'm not required to send it back. I just feel guilty because if I do
bring it to their attention, someone may get disciplined over it. Then
in another sense, if I don't say anything, I just don't feel right about
it.

What if it is noticed and you were not honest about it? Makes you look
like a schmuck and someone still gets in trouble.

Could be Earl Schmuck in trouble instead of
shipper who made a mistake.

I'm in favor of notify them.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Stormin Mormon[_10_] October 24th 15 01:26 PM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 10:07 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 10/23/2015 6:28 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

People have asked me why I return found things or too much change
given to
me like I've had done at a bank drive through? My answer is
always,"Because
it's not mine." ^_^

But that's the *easy* answer! The tougher question is "what's your price?"
I.e., what amount would cause you to compromise your principles?? Of
course, it's easy to say "nothing!" -- until that amount is actually
sitting in front of you! ;-)

I figure the higher the dollar ammount, the
higher the penalty to pay, either through
God or the courts. So, a higher dollar figure
gives me more reason to be honest.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Bob_Villa October 24th 15 01:27 PM

WWYD?

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:36:52 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:13:24 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:00:03 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

If I was Bill (as in Bill and Ted)...I would pick DD as Ted. No offense..

I think Derby Dad is a really nice guy. Good choice. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

But, if it was "Dumb and Dumber"...you would get the nod for the latter.
( ° ͜ʖ͡°)*

Stormin Mormon[_10_] October 24th 15 01:29 PM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 10:21 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

A man found a bag that fell out of an armored truck containing north
of $300k about 30 years ago. He turned it in.
It was all over the news.
I never could understand how often armored truck doors popped open,
depositing cash bags on the road.
I guess they fixed the latches, since I've haven't heard about it
happening in the past 20 years or so.

I talked to a guy who said he was armored car
driver. He said one time the intentionally left
a bag full of empty bags on the tailgate, and
drove off. Curious to see how long it would
last on the ground before someone snagged it.
Not very long, at all.

One time they had clear bags to carry the funds,
that was a huge mistake. The canvass ones were
bad enough, but clear bags with stacks of wrapped
bills made people eyes pop out.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Bob_Villa October 24th 15 01:32 PM

WWYD?

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 7:27:57 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:36:52 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:13:24 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:00:03 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

If I was Bill (as in Bill and Ted)...I would pick DD as Ted. No offense.

I think Derby Dad is a really nice guy. Good choice. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

But, if it was "Dumb and Dumber"...you would get the nod for the latter.
( ° ͜ʖ͡°)*

Second choice, Stormin'!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] October 24th 15 01:56 PM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 7:38 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 9:07:51 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:
On 10/23/2015 6:28 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

People have asked me why I return found things or too much change given to
me like I've had done at a bank drive through? My answer is always,"Because
it's not mine." ^_^

But that's the *easy* answer! The tougher question is "what's your price?"
I.e., what amount would cause you to compromise your principles?? Of
course, it's easy to say "nothing!" -- until that amount is actually
sitting in front of you! ;-)

If you have principles...you simply don't think about it...you return it.

What does a Mexican know about pineapples, Bob?

Uncle Monster[_2_] October 24th 15 03:20 PM

WWYD?

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 7:27:57 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:36:52 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:13:24 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:00:03 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

If I was Bill (as in Bill and Ted)...I would pick DD as Ted. No offense.

I think Derby Dad is a really nice guy. Good choice. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster

But, if it was "Dumb and Dumber"...you would get the nod for the latter.
( ° ͜ʖ͡°)*

Thanks, I always wanted to be a movie star. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Starstruck Monster

Oren[_2_] October 24th 15 04:49 PM

WWYD?

On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 08:29:00 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I talked to a guy who said he was armored car
driver. He said one time the intentionally left
a bag full of empty bags on the tailgate, and
drove off. Curious to see how long it would
last on the ground before someone snagged it.
Not very long, at all.

There was a armored truck driver doing time for stealing a million
dollars or so. He drove across country in a Cadillac and ended up
next to a lake in Michigan. After a few days he gave himself up.

I asked: "How much space did a million dollars take-up in the trunk?"

He told me it took the whole truck space. Because he turned in the
money (less gas & meals he spent) he got less time in the pokey.
Plus, it was his first offense.

DerbyDad03 October 24th 15 05:06 PM

WWYD?

On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 10:42:38 PM UTC-4, Don Y wrote:

I may be an atheist but that doesn't mean I don't believe their
is a Right and a Wrong.

How are those 2 things even remotely connected?

Don Y[_3_] October 24th 15 05:24 PM

WWYD?

On 10/24/2015 9:06 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 10:42:38 PM UTC-4, Don Y wrote:

I may be an atheist but that doesn't mean I don't believe their
is a Right and a Wrong.

How are those 2 things even remotely connected?

~30 years ago, I had a discussion with a "Holy Roller"
neighbor in which I mentioned my atheism. Mouth agape,
her reply was: "But how do you know what's Right and
Wrong??" -- which left *me* with my mouth agape: if
you need some guy in a fancy robe to tell you Right vs. Wrong,
I'm SURE GLAD you spend a day each week listening to
SOMEONE who gives you that perspective!

Frank[_24_] October 24th 15 06:08 PM

WWYD?

On 10/23/2015 11:59 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Sounds like my upbringing and the way I behave today.

I don't believe in taking advantage of another's losses.

Being religious is not necessary for one to behave ethically.

Earl[_3_] October 24th 15 07:12 PM

WWYD?

On 10/24/2015 8:25 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/23/2015 9:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/23/2015 8:53 PM, Earl wrote:
I'm not required to send it back. I just feel guilty because if I do
bring it to their attention, someone may get disciplined over it. Then
in another sense, if I don't say anything, I just don't feel right about
it.

What if it is noticed and you were not honest about it? Makes you look
like a schmuck and someone still gets in trouble.

Could be Earl Schmuck in trouble instead of
shipper who made a mistake.

I'm in favor of notify them.

Chris,

I see you've never changed. You're still the biggest idiot since the
HVAC days. BTW, are you still a blimp?

Stormin Mormon[_10_] October 24th 15 07:13 PM

WWYD?

[...]

The world should learn from this. Enough of the
reviling for reviling. Time to forgive the people
who took your land in year 500, and get with the
more modern century.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Stormin Mormon[_10_] October 24th 15 07:14 PM

WWYD?

On 10/24/2015 12:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/23/2015 9:42 PM, Don Y wrote:

I may be an atheist but that doesn't mean I don't believe their
is a Right and a Wrong.

Why are you an atheist? Just curious.

I'm theist, but I don't use no double negatives,
can't stand when that fails to happen wrongly.

--
..
Christopher A. Young