Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AAA auto club

I have been a AAA memberfor 40 years. I have always been pleased by their service etc till now..........

i called them twice about some title issues when thinking about replacingmy one van....

wait time on hold both times overa hour and a half..... finally got my questions answered by stopping by one of their stores for lack of a better term.. one time they never answered when i finally gave up .

I complained loudly about the rotten service. was told all the AAAsare now owned and managed from california. where they consolidated all their telephone call centers. unfortunately they arent able to answer calls from pennsylvania in a timely fashion. they are attempting to move their phone help back to pennsylvania

what is wrong with america? service is non existent, college grads in suits give the orders how to cut costs while they enjoy all the perks.

in triple aaas case a rep promised me someone would call me back.

not only did they never call me back they tell me theres no way to complain......

no address no phone number andmany levels you cant get thru to complain

Your insurance auto Leading Resource For insurance auto Information [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 13th 08 09:46 AM
OT- Sam's club N O Home Repair 30 March 7th 08 01:06 AM
Auto Shipping Auto Shipping Scheduling:car moving auto transport linkswanted Home Repair 0 February 16th 08 02:40 AM
DHS CLUB [email protected] Woodworking 0 June 1st 06 11:05 AM
DHS CLUB [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 June 1st 06 10:56 AM