Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Don't look down

Little girl tries to run from her own shadow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwiMl2GFWL4

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 12 Sep 2015 09:34:49 -0700, Oren
wrote:

Little girl tries to run from her own shadow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwiMl2GFWL4

Cute.

Related only in my mind.

Lying in bed this morning, hoping to get back to sleep, eyes closed,
little dots in my "visiion" moving around, remind me of ants, then I
remember I turned on the water to water a tree yesterday around 6, more
than 12 hours ago! Have to get up right away.

Water not running much at all....Faucets seem to have a way of turning
themselves off. Unless the mailman did it. It's raining out, hard to
tell.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Little girl tries to run from her own shadow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwiMl2GFWL4

Cute.

Related only in my mind.

Lying in bed this morning, hoping to get back to sleep, eyes closed,
little dots in my "visiion" moving around, remind me of ants, then I
remember I turned on the water to water a tree yesterday around 6, more
than 12 hours ago! Have to get up right away.

Water not running much at all....Faucets seem to have a way of turning
themselves off. Unless the mailman did it. It's raining out, hard to
tell.

I sure hope a neighbor reported you as a water waster, idiot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/12/2015 11:34 AM, Oren wrote:
Little girl tries to run from her own shadow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwiMl2GFWL4

LOL!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 11:35:02 AM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
Little girl tries to run from her own shadow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwiMl2GFWL4

It on Fox News a few days ago. I can't remember if the family was interviewed but it was funny. Little kids usually ran from me when I told them I would eat their toes. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster