Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Don't Deet the Car

Yahoo article about spraying mosquito repellant on while next a car:
http://alturl.com/f3gg2
The short version is Deet can ruin the paint job. It also can hurt
varnish or a TV screen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/5/2015 7:42 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Yahoo article about spraying mosquito repellant on while next a car:
http://alturl.com/f3gg2
The short version is Deet can ruin the paint job. It also can hurt
varnish or a TV screen.

Sorry, I did so last week. With no problems at all.

https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/sho... bdb95c687e16e

has a length of 249 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL
which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/nswngtq

[Open in new window][Copy to clipboard]
Or, give your recipients confidence with a preview TinyURL:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/nswngtq
[Open in new window]

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/05/2015 07:42 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Yahoo article about spraying mosquito repellant on while next a car:
http://alturl.com/f3gg2
The short version is Deet can ruin the paint job. It also can hurt
varnish or a TV screen.

If it can damage our car's paint, what the hell does it do to our skin?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/5/2015 10:53 AM, tío monstruo mosquito wrote:
On 09/05/2015 07:42 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Yahoo article about spraying mosquito repellant on while next a car:
http://alturl.com/f3gg2
The short version is Deet can ruin the paint job. It also can hurt
varnish or a TV screen.

If it can damage our car's paint, what the hell does it do to our skin?

Why do you think I look like this?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Sep 2015 12:50:53 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 9/5/2015 10:53 AM, tío monstruo mosquito wrote:
On 09/05/2015 07:42 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Yahoo article about spraying mosquito repellant on while next a car:
http://alturl.com/f3gg2
The short version is Deet can ruin the paint job. It also can hurt
varnish or a TV screen.

If it can damage our car's paint, what the hell does it do to our skin?

Why do you think I look like this?

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

I thought you looked like a flee-bitten old hound because you DIDN't
use chenicals like alcohol, caffiene, and DEET as a Morman.,

Posted to alt.home.repair

tío monstruo mosquito posted for all of us...

On 09/05/2015 07:42 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Yahoo article about spraying mosquito repellant on while next a car:
http://alturl.com/f3gg2
The short version is Deet can ruin the paint job. It also can hurt
varnish or a TV screen.

If it can damage our car's paint, what the hell does it do to our skin?

Give it a test drive. How does it taste?

--
Tekkie