Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen done

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 8:14:59 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q0ng9p327...nG-Zz72pa?dl=0

Well, almost done. Not bad...the project took 3 weeks and was an almost
total rebuild.

Still need to do the window treatments and put up a vintage swag lamp
over the table.

Call a UFO lamp from the 60's , wife will paint and I will rewire

Fantastic job, glad to hear your knees are working again. It gives me hope that I might get mine fixed some day and get back to being active again. I sleep better when I'm worn out from working my butt off. Darn it, when I was younger, I was able to work 24 hours straight and get projects done. Of course it took 3 days to recover. Congratulations Philo on a job well done and the most important thing of all, it makes your wife happy. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/27/2015 03:55 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Thank you.

As to my knees, within six months I was pretty well recovered, but it
took three years before I was again able to to really heavy work.

Hope you do well.