Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

Default AMERICA SAVES FRANCE (AGAIN)

Another lesson hard learnt by Mussie goat pokers in France: Don't **** with
America.
Seems to remind me of the time we saved all those buck-toothed, pasty-faces
in WWII.
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Default AMERICA AND UKraine SAVE FRANCE (AGAIN)

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:11:14 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

Another lesson hard learnt by Mussie goat pokers in France: Don't **** with
America.
Seems to remind me of the time we saved all those buck-toothed, pasty-faces
in WWII.
LOL

Took four people to bring one down, KKKoloon! LOLOK
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

Another lesson hard learnt by Mussie goat pokers in France: Don't **** with
America.
Seems to remind me of the time we saved all those buck-toothed, pasty-faces
in WWII.
LOL

Took four people to bring one down, KKKoloon! LOLOK

That's 'cause THREE'S COMPANY and FOUR'S A SQUAD, you cowardly **** limey
whore!
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

Another lesson hard learnt by Mussie goat pokers in France: Don't **** with
America.
Seems to remind me of the time we saved all those buck-toothed, pasty-faces
in WWII.
LOL

Took four people to bring one down, KKKoloon! LOLOK

That's 'cause THREE'S COMPANY and FOUR'S A SQUAD, you cowardly **** limey
whore!
LOL

No, it's 'cause THAT'S HOW MANY IT TAKES TO BRING DOWN A FANATIC,
KKKoloon, you chicken**** Yankee faggot asshole!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

Another lesson hard learnt by Mussie goat pokers in France: Don't ****
with
America.
Seems to remind me of the time we saved all those buck-toothed,
pasty-faces
in WWII.
LOL

Took four people to bring one down, KKKoloon! LOLOK

That's 'cause THREE'S COMPANY and FOUR'S A SQUAD, you cowardly **** limey
whore!
LOL

No, it's 'cause THAT'S HOW MANY IT TAKES TO BRING DOWN A FANATIC,
KKKoloon, you chicken**** Yankee faggot asshole!

I'da taken his filthy mussie ass down with a full metal jacket! You ****!

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

Another lesson hard learnt by Mussie goat pokers in France: Don't ****
with
America.
Seems to remind me of the time we saved all those buck-toothed,
pasty-faces
in WWII.
LOL

Took four people to bring one down, KKKoloon! LOLOK

That's 'cause THREE'S COMPANY and FOUR'S A SQUAD, you cowardly **** limey
whore!
LOL

No, it's 'cause THAT'S HOW MANY IT TAKES TO BRING DOWN A FANATIC,
KKKoloon, you chicken**** Yankee faggot asshole!

I'da taken his filthy mussie ass down with a full metal jacket! You ****!

You'da **** yer diaper at the sight of a loaded AK-47, KKKoloon!
You faggot!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:06:48 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

I'da taken his filthy mussie ass down with a full metal jacket! You ****!

You'da **** yer diaper at the sight of a loaded AK-47, KKKoloon!
You faggot!

YOU do that ALL day long, every day, you ridiculous colostomy bag wearing
anal cripple! LOL

--
The top 5 truths about our colostomy bag wearing resident psychopath, aka
"The Rectum":

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't **** anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!

LOL + like

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

Another lesson hard learnt by Mussie goat pokers in France: Don't ****
with
America.
Seems to remind me of the time we saved all those buck-toothed,
pasty-faces
in WWII.
LOL

Took four people to bring one down, KKKoloon! LOLOK

That's 'cause THREE'S COMPANY and FOUR'S A SQUAD, you cowardly ****
limey whore!
LOL

Dirty Garlic stinking Monkeys!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

Another lesson hard learnt by Mussie goat pokers in France: Don't ****
with
America.
Seems to remind me of the time we saved all those buck-toothed,
pasty-faces
in WWII.
LOL

Took four people to bring one down, KKKoloon! LOLOK

That's 'cause THREE'S COMPANY and FOUR'S A SQUAD, you cowardly ****
limey whore!
LOL

Dirty Garlic stinking Monkeys!

Yeah, most guys with a Frog background are gay, but some of the girls is
hawt!