Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New England Winter Frost Heave keeps cracking cellar bulkhead recap...

Over and over again, every winter!

We had the concrete bulkhead filed down to just above
the level of our patio, then recapped and a new hatch
door installed, back in Sept 2013. Summer 2014 the
company came back, per warranty, and repaired the
apron. Feb 2015, cracks are back, and humidity is
back up in cellar like before.

What to do?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Serious question here - NO takers??
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 9:28:25 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Serious question here - NO takers??

Dehumidifier?
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa:

Dehumidifier - cranking away.

What I really need is a solution to the yearly
cracking of the concrete apron. I would still
run the dehum, but it wouldn't have to work as
hard.