Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Default GoodRx dot com

Really a fantastic site. Has already saved me a whole lotta cash. It's
cheaper than VA drugs even.
Yay!

Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

Jim "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Gorman (aka Chimpy the Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate), in
m did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

Jim "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Gorman (aka Chimpy
the Coin-Slot Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate)
wrote in message
.. .

In article , says...

Really a fantastic site. Has already saved me a whole lotta cash. It's
cheaper than VA drugs even. Yay!

Can I score some Obesitol there, Kernel?

Ask one of your tranny ladyboys, you fat faggot.

Bwahahahaaa! Chimpy calls *himself* a "fat faggot" (Chimpy's
words).

We (the royal 'we') won't even mention Chimpy mentioning Craptain
Kneel Whorin' in his meltdown missive... but if we did, we'd
point, laugh and say something like "FNVWe's .sig for Gargles is
spot on!", then mention that Gargles and Chimpy alternate days
for who gets to wear the dress and play the "tranny ladyboy"
(Chimpy's words).

snicker

--

Chimpy likes tickling pickles.
His picklecycle is a classic.

"It's no Vlasic for sure,
but my poor closet door",
said Chimpy as he kneeled on one knee,
"is already broken
so I'll get to throatin',
but after this I get to pee!"

But Gargles had one more condition
before being sucked to perdition.
"Put on this dress
and I'll do the rest,
imagining you're in transition."

The nickel slot glowed furiously hot
and slurping drowned out the sea noise.
Soon Gargles was done, he'd had all his fun.
It was quick because Gargles likes boys.

When Chimpy was done he smacked Gargles' ass
and said, "Now *that's* how to suck it!"
But no Golden Showers for Chimpy, alas.
Greg went to play with his bucket!

Bucket play done Gargles wanted more fun
so he told Chimpy it was his turn.
Chimpy didn't demur, Gargles dropped to the floor
and his throat got a case of cock burn!

"Not to worry", was heard from the retarded turd,
fapping blindingly fast like a fool.
"We'll put everything right by the end of the night.
Just swallow this, trust me, it's cool."

Gargles guzzled for hours before hitting the showers.
"How's the throat?" was the query. "No pain!
So when I am done, we'll have some more fun,
my throat's good so let's do it again!"

On into the night as the waves lapped the boat,
sounds of gagging and slurping and juice.
In that gay little boat, Chimpy battered on throat
'til Gargles said, "Let's call a truce!"

"I can't take any more! You've outgayed me for sure"
Gargles cried as he sat all defeated.

Chimpy beamed victory,
"You can't beat me, you see?
My gayness is just half depleted!"

snicker

--

FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about
men:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID:

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to **** who he claims is
a guy:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely **** a male dog:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a
vagina is actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on
about assholes and balls... couldn't shut up about them... come
to find out, he was just trying to tell us that his lost love was
actually a man:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Chimpy the neurotic overwrought hysterical hissy-fit ninny
escalates his prescription drug abuse to "calm the **** down"
(Chimpy's words):
MID: - Oxy,
Neurontin
MID: - Oxy, Vicodin
MID: - Norco
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Oxycodone, Vicodin
MID: - Xanax
MID: - N2O
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Marijuana
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Amphetamine (!)
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Ecstasy
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Norco
MID: - Norco
MID: - N2O
MID: - N2O
MID: - Hydrocodone,
Alprazolam
MID: - Percocet

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
Chimpy's desperate plea to a dude:
MID:
"Diddle me!"

MID:
"Trojans are a condiment."

Chimpy discusses his new boyfriend, Dave "SnuhWolf" Norris:
MID:
"Snuhbaby makes a good cock warmer."

MID:
"Pack your donut hole, any time, anywhere!"

Chimpy discussing the relative merits of 4 inches versus 10
inches:
MID:
"Plus, I suppose it doesn't hurt as much when they stuff it up
your butt."

MID:
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID:
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID:
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID:
"Pump a rump."

MID:
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID:
MID:
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID:
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID:
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID:
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID:
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but
not *fully* toothless men. LOL

MID:
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID:
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around
being gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

snicker

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.