Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Default ABOUT FAT GIRLS

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:07:48 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

wrote in message

Fat girls require a big D to penetrate. So even that isn't an option.

Well, I have a big dick in my pants, while Miss Recktum has one in her
mouth.
See the difference?

The big dick you have in yer pants is at the back not the front,
KKKoloon! Feel the difference? LOLOK
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

wrote in message

Fat girls require a big D to penetrate. So even that isn't an option.

Well, I have a big dick in my pants, while Miss Recktum has one in her
mouth.
See the difference?

The big dick you have in yer pants is at the back not the front,
KKKoloon! Feel the difference? LOLOK

You wish, you old TART!
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

wrote in message

Fat girls require a big D to penetrate. So even that isn't an option.

Well, I have a big dick in my pants, while Miss Recktum has one in her
mouth.
See the difference?

The big dick you have in yer pants is at the back not the front,
KKKoloon! Feel the difference? LOLOK

You wish, you old TART!
LOL

You don't NEED to wish, you old SOD!
LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:19:35 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

Fat girls require a big D to penetrate. So even that isn't an option.

Well, I have a big dick in my pants, while Miss Recktum has one in her
mouth.
See the difference?

The big dick you have in yer pants is at the back not the front,
KKKoloon! Feel the difference? LOLOK

Simply not possible, as your face is always located there, Miss Rectum! LOL

psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").

Position is everything!
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:34:00 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

Fat girls require a big D to penetrate. So even that isn't an option.

Well, I have a big dick in my pants, while Miss Recktum has one in her
mouth.
See the difference?

The big dick you have in yer pants is at the back not the front,
KKKoloon! Feel the difference? LOLOK

Simply not, possible as, my Grik face is, always located there! LOL

Gosh! YUK!

Position is everything!
LOL

What's yer preferred position, KKKoloon? Over a barrel? LOLOK

hot mexican girls boobs mexican girls date Bvenbvdsbn Electronics Repair 0 March 6th 10 04:24 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((( HOT GIRLS ))))))))))))))))))) coollbeauty Home Repair 0 May 19th 08 05:37 AM
chennai girls pm Home Repair 1 April 23rd 08 10:57 AM
For girls only ΓαΒΑ Metalworking 0 April 21st 08 03:15 PM