Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Smoke some weed and get high now contact (408) 384-8353

We are most reliable and efficient suppliers/distributor of all
kinds of commonly used pain killers,anxiety meds,depression meds,
sleeping aid pills, weight lose pills, medical marijuana and some few
research chemicals. contact .(408) 384-8353
email: saleshouse6 a gmail.com

We deal in pills and meds such as: xanax, adderall, norcos, ambien,
klonopin, ketamine, mollies, phentermine, morphine,
methadone, roxy, oxy, demerol,dilaudid, percocets, fentanyl patches, lsd,
Actavis promethazine codeine cough syrup and
others.

Below are some of the strains we have now for medical marijuana:
White Widow, Purple Kush, Pride of Amsterdam, Snow White, Strawberry Cough,
Sour Kush, Bubba Kush, Purple Haze, Russian kush, Himalayan Gold,
Pineapple Express, Blue Dream, Blackberry Frost, Green Crack, Afghan Kus,
Lemon drop, Sour diesel, Northern light, Durban Poison ETC.....

For more inquiries on price,purchase,shipping and pictures,just hit us back
through our customer service:contact (408) 384-8353
email: saleshouse6 a gmail.com