DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Population concentration (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/383833-population-concentration.html)

Dean Hoffman[_12_] August 10th 15 01:46 AM

Population concentration

A map showing that a bit over half the U.S. population lives in
the 144 largest counties. The rest of us live in 2,998 counties.
http://alturl.com/5bmok (American Enterprise Institute)

Gordon Shumway August 10th 15 02:37 AM

Population concentration

On Sun, 09 Aug 2015 19:46:04 -0500, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

A map showing that a bit over half the U.S. population lives in
the 144 largest counties. The rest of us live in 2,998 counties.
http://alturl.com/5bmok (American Enterprise Institute)

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but if you were to overlay a map
of the black population over your map you would find that the vast
majority of the black population resides in those 144 largest
counties.

Going one step further out on that proverbial limb I would bet that
those 144 largest counties have disproportional high crime rates.

Finally, we would find that these 144 largest counties have
historically been controlled by the Democratic party.

Therefore, Democrats care not for the very people they say they want
to help.

Am I right?

Bob_Villa August 10th 15 02:49 AM

Population concentration

Holy ****...you sound just like the Mormon...there is little hope for you my friend. You fell off the limb and onto the slippery slop to the final abyss! Good bye! (Ì¿–€Ì¿€‰Ì¿Ä¹Ì¯Ì¿Ì¿–€Ì¿ Ì¿)

Dean Hoffman[_12_] August 10th 15 03:04 AM

Population concentration

wrote:

A map showing that a bit over half the U.S. population lives in
the 144 largest counties. The rest of us live in 2,998 counties.
http://alturl.com/5bmok (American Enterprise Institute)

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but if you were to overlay a map
of the black population over your map you would find that the vast
majority of the black population resides in those 144 largest
counties.

Going one step further out on that proverbial limb I would bet that
those 144 largest counties have disproportional high crime rates.

Finally, we would find that these 144 largest counties have
historically been controlled by the Democratic party.

Therefore, Democrats care not for the very people they say they want
to help.

Am I right?

I wasn't thinking much past the price/type of housing. There are/were
towns in Nebraska and Kansas giving lots away to families moving in. There
might've also been some property tax relief to go along with that.

83LowRider[_2_] August 10th 15 04:17 PM

Population concentration

bob_villa wrote:

Holy ****...you sound just like the Mormon...there is little hope for
you my friend. You fell off the limb and onto the slippery slop to
the final abyss! Good bye! (?????L????? ?)

Well, according to the census... he's correct.
http://www.censusscope.org/us/map_nhblack.html

Edmund J. Burke[_5_] August 10th 15 04:46 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

A map showing that a bit over half the U.S. population lives in
the 144 largest counties. The rest of us live in 2,998 counties.
http://alturl.com/5bmok (American Enterprise Institute)

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but if you were to overlay a map
of the black population over your map you would find that the vast
majority of the black population resides in those 144 largest
counties.

Going one step further out on that proverbial limb I would bet that
those 144 largest counties have disproportional high crime rates.

Wherever you gets a high concentration of Porch Monkeys, you gets some
serious crime.

Bob_Villa August 10th 15 06:45 PM

Population concentration

On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 10:18:40 AM UTC-5, 83LowRider wrote:
bob_villa wrote:

Holy ****...you sound just like the Mormon...there is little hope for
you my friend. You fell off the limb and onto the slippery slop to
the final abyss! Good bye! (?????L????? ?)

Well, according to the census... he's correct.
http://www.censusscope.org/us/map_nhblack.html

....in saying, "he's correct" you are accepting all of his biased statements.

Oren[_2_] August 10th 15 07:17 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

A map showing that a bit over half the U.S. population lives in
the 144 largest counties. The rest of us live in 2,998 counties.
http://alturl.com/5bmok (American Enterprise Institute)

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but if you were to overlay a map
of the black population over your map you would find that the vast
majority of the black population resides in those 144 largest
counties.

Going one step further out on that proverbial limb I would bet that
those 144 largest counties have disproportional high crime rates.

Finally, we would find that these 144 largest counties have
historically been controlled by the Democratic party.

Therefore, Democrats care not for the very people they say they want
to help.

Am I right?

Yes. ...any many are sanctuary cites, too.

Gordon Shumway August 10th 15 07:45 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

A map showing that a bit over half the U.S. population lives in
the 144 largest counties. The rest of us live in 2,998 counties.
http://alturl.com/5bmok (American Enterprise Institute)

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but if you were to overlay a map
of the black population over your map you would find that the vast
majority of the black population resides in those 144 largest
counties.

Going one step further out on that proverbial limb I would bet that
those 144 largest counties have disproportional high crime rates.

Finally, we would find that these 144 largest counties have
historically been controlled by the Democratic party.

Therefore, Democrats care not for the very people they say they want
to help.

Am I right?

Yes. ...any many are sanctuary cites, too.

There are other obvious conclusions one can make with that data, but
if I pointed them out some may say I was racist. I would never want
that to happen. :-)

NEMO August 10th 15 07:47 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

A map showing that a bit over half the U.S. population lives in
the 144 largest counties. The rest of us live in 2,998 counties.
http://alturl.com/5bmok (American Enterprise Institute)

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but if you were to overlay a map
of the black population over your map you would find that the vast
majority of the black population resides in those 144 largest
counties.

Going one step further out on that proverbial limb I would bet that
those 144 largest counties have disproportional high crime rates.

Wherever you gets a high concentration of Porch Monkeys, you gets some
serious crime.

Likewise drugz, garbage in the streets, 'check cashing' storefronts,
and LOUD music! Sound familiar, KKKoloon? LOLOK

Terry Coombs[_2_] August 10th 15 08:34 PM

Population concentration

bob_villa wrote:

Holy ****...you sound just like the Mormon...there is little hope
for you my friend. You fell off the limb and onto the slippery slop
to the final abyss! Good bye! (?????L????? ?)

Well, according to the census... he's correct.
http://www.censusscope.org/us/map_nhblack.html

...in saying, "he's correct" you are accepting all of his biased
statements.

What an asshole . Just because my wife said something I disagreed with , I
suppose you think I should hate her and get a divorce . Is it not possible
for me to disagree with some things you say but not agree with other things
you say ?
FWIW , if you look at the demographics , you'll see that there is indeed a
correlation between population density , race , and crime levels . No , I
don't have a cite but it's not that hard to track .
--
Snag

Terry Coombs[_2_] August 10th 15 08:38 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

[...]

Yeah , saying that blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity
just because they're 10% of the population but 75% (numbers came from my ass
, quoted for example purposes only) of the prison population *IS* a bit
racist ... or is it just honest ?

--
Snag

Oren[_2_] August 10th 15 08:49 PM

Population concentration

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:38:02 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Yeah , saying that blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity
just because they're 10% of the population but 75% (numbers came from my ass
, quoted for example purposes only) of the prison population *IS* a bit
racist ... or is it just honest ?

But... Negroids are not the largest population in federal prisons.

Last Updated: Saturday, 27 June 2015:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

Gordon Shumway August 10th 15 09:42 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

Yeah , saying that blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity
just because they're 10% of the population but 75% (numbers came from my ass
, quoted for example purposes only) of the prison population *IS* a bit
racist ... or is it just honest ?

But... Negroids are not the largest population in federal prisons.

Last Updated: Saturday, 27 June 2015:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

The Federal Bureau of Prisons does indicate that 37.5% are spear
chuck… oops, black. That is only part of the story.

According to the United States Census Bureau;
http://www.census.gov/search-results.html
nigg… I mean, blacks comprise only 12.9% of our population.

These facts indicate porch monke… sorry, blacks commit crime at a rate
nearly three times that of their population.

Damn, I nearly said something offensive.

bob haller August 10th 15 09:43 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

Yeah , saying that blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity
just because they're 10% of the population but 75% (numbers came from my ass
, quoted for example purposes only) of the prison population *IS* a bit
racist ... or is it just honest ?

But... Negroids are not the largest population in federal prisons.

Last Updated: Saturday, 27 June 2015:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

for the number of total blacks in the USA as compared to the total number of whites in the usa.

far more blacks are in prison. no doubt some is racial profiling

Gordon Shumway August 10th 15 09:57 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

Yeah , saying that blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity
just because they're 10% of the population but 75% (numbers came from my ass
, quoted for example purposes only) of the prison population *IS* a bit
racist ... or is it just honest ?

But... Negroids are not the largest population in federal prisons.

Last Updated: Saturday, 27 June 2015:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

for the number of total blacks in the USA as compared to the total number of whites in the usa.

far more blacks are in prison. no doubt some is racial profiling

Cite evidence of profiling.

Oren[_2_] August 10th 15 10:00 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

Last Updated: Saturday, 27 June 2015:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

for the number of total blacks in the USA as compared to the total number of whites in the usa.

far more blacks are in prison. no doubt some is racial profiling

Oh stop Bob, We don't do racial profiling in American. The RICO Act
caught and jailed the Mafia by being fair. Same with African gangs or
the Black Gorilla Family or Puerto Rican terrorists.

Don't be silly.

Oren[_2_] August 10th 15 10:30 PM

Population concentration

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:57:06 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

for the number of total blacks in the USA as compared to the total number of whites in the usa.

far more blacks are in prison. no doubt some is racial profiling

Cite evidence of profiling.

Maybe he means only blacks are profiled. Italian Mafioso are not
included? The Macheteros, a Puerto Rican terrorist group, Black
Panthers or the Black Gorilla Family; could not possibly be
"profiled".

Just young Negroid children are profiled? They are "good kids".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug1EDJ1KZ44

83LowRider[_2_] August 10th 15 10:32 PM

Population concentration

bob_villa wrote:

Holy ****...you sound just like the Mormon...there is little hope
for you my friend. You fell off the limb and onto the slippery slop
the final abyss! Good bye! (?????L????? ?)

Well, according to the census... he's correct.
http://www.censusscope.org/us/map_nhblack.html

...in saying, "he's correct" you are accepting all of his biased
statements.

Nonsense. The correlation between the two maps has
nothing to do with anyones bias. Facts are simply facts.

Gordon Shumway August 10th 15 10:50 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

for the number of total blacks in the USA as compared to the total number of whites in the usa.

far more blacks are in prison. no doubt some is racial profiling

Cite evidence of profiling.

Maybe he means only blacks are profiled. Italian Mafioso are not
included? The Macheteros, a Puerto Rican terrorist group, Black
Panthers or the Black Gorilla Family; could not possibly be
"profiled".

Just young Negroid children are profiled? They are "good kids".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug1EDJ1KZ44

We'll see if he finds any evidence. I doubt it. I only asked for proof
to shut him up.

Oren[_2_] August 10th 15 11:29 PM

Population concentration

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 16:50:31 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

We'll see if he finds any evidence. I doubt it. I only asked for proof
to shut him up.

He tickles me. He can fix an office copy machine but knows nothing
about Corrections or prison operations. Did his mother allow him to
play with sticks? Not once has he given me a requested citation for
what he clams.

Bob_Villa August 10th 15 11:55 PM

Population concentration

bob_villa wrote:

Holy ****...you sound just like the Mormon...there is little hope
for you my friend. You fell off the limb and onto the slippery slop
the final abyss! Good bye! (?????L????? ?)

Well, according to the census... he's correct.
http://www.censusscope.org/us/map_nhblack.html

...in saying, "he's correct" you are accepting all of his biased
statements.

Nonsense. The correlation between the two maps has
nothing to do with anyone's bias. Facts are simply facts.

His assumptions are his bias...you stamped your approval by saying he is correct...follow?

Stormin Mormon[_10_] August 11th 15 01:18 AM

Population concentration

On 8/10/2015 2:45 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
[...]

I had that happen. I cried for a week.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Stormin Mormon[_10_] August 11th 15 01:20 AM

Population concentration

On 8/10/2015 3:38 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Gordon Shumway wrote:

There are other obvious conclusions one can make with that data, but
if I pointed them out some may say I was racist. I would never want
that to happen. :-)

Yeah , saying that blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity
just because they're 10% of the population but 75% (numbers came from my ass
, quoted for example purposes only) of the prison population *IS* a bit
racist ... or is it just honest ?

One theory is that the descendants of Cain (who
slew Abel) were darkened, as a curse. The old
family traditions are handed down. Violence, and
crime.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Stormin Mormon[_10_] August 11th 15 01:23 AM

Population concentration

wrote:

Yeah , saying that blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity
just because they're 10% of the population but 75% (numbers came from my ass
, quoted for example purposes only) of the prison population *IS* a bit
racist ... or is it just honest ?

But... Negroids are not the largest population in federal prisons.

Last Updated: Saturday, 27 June 2015:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

NYS has a different population spread:
http://www.prisonpolicy.org/graphs/image003.html

Mo blacks!

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Bob F August 11th 15 01:25 AM

Population concentration

wrote:

[...]

The real issue is what is the cause, and what is the effect.

Stormin Mormon[_10_] August 11th 15 01:29 AM

Population concentration

On 8/10/2015 4:42 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

The Federal Bureau of Prisons does indicate that 37.5% are spear
chuck… oops, black. That is only part of the story.

According to the United States Census Bureau;
http://www.census.gov/search-results.html
nigg… I mean, blacks comprise only 12.9% of our population.

These facts indicate porch monke… sorry, blacks commit crime at a rate
nearly three times that of their population.

Damn, I nearly said something offensive.

In the future, please day darn or dern, so as to be
unoffensive. Thank you.

Other than that, not offended at all.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Stormin Mormon[_10_] August 11th 15 01:32 AM

Population concentration

On 8/10/2015 4:43 PM, bob haller wrote:
On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 3:50:03 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

for the number of total blacks in the USA as compared to the total number of whites in the usa.

far more blacks are in prison. no doubt some is racial profiling

I've wondered about that. Do blacks get a
longer sentence for the same crimes? Maybe
someone has studied that.

Very possibly true in the deep south for
many years.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

nobody[_5_] August 11th 15 10:12 AM

Population concentration

On 08/10/2015 05:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

One theory is that the descendants of Cain (who
slew Abel) were darkened, as a curse. The old
family traditions are handed down. Violence, and
crime.

Biblical nonsense like that turns me off religion.

83LowRider[_2_] August 11th 15 11:44 AM

Population concentration

bob_villa wrote:

Well, according to the census... he's correct.
http://www.censusscope.org/us/map_nhblack.html

...in saying, "he's correct" you are accepting all of his biased
statements.

Nonsense. The correlation between the two maps has
nothing to do with anyone's bias. Facts are simply facts.

His assumptions are his bias...you stamped your approval by saying he
is correct...follow?

I didn't 'stamp' anything.
Overlay the maps and he is either right or wrong.
The overlay shows he is correct.
There is no bias in simply stating a fact.
Follow?

trader_4 August 11th 15 01:07 PM

Population concentration

bob_villa wrote:

Holy ****...you sound just like the Mormon...there is little hope
for you my friend. You fell off the limb and onto the slippery slop
the final abyss! Good bye! (?????L????? ?)

Well, according to the census... he's correct.
http://www.censusscope.org/us/map_nhblack.html

...in saying, "he's correct" you are accepting all of his biased
statements.

Nonsense. The correlation between the two maps has
nothing to do with anyones bias. Facts are simply facts.

What correlation? The two maps I saw were very different.

trader_4 August 11th 15 01:13 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

Yeah , saying that blacks are more likely to engage in criminal activity
just because they're 10% of the population but 75% (numbers came from my ass
, quoted for example purposes only) of the prison population *IS* a bit
racist ... or is it just honest ?

But... Negroids are not the largest population in federal prisons.

Last Updated: Saturday, 27 June 2015:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

for the number of total blacks in the USA as compared to the total number of whites in the usa.

far more blacks are in prison. no doubt some is racial profiling

Typical lib. The prison population percentage should be equal by race to the
percentage in the population and if it's not, it's proof of racial
profiling. Do you ever watch the First 48? The vast majority of the
murderers are black. I suppose that's just racial profiling too.

Stormin Mormon[_10_] August 11th 15 02:13 PM

Population concentration

On 8/11/2015 5:12 AM, nobody wrote:
On 08/10/2015 05:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

One theory is that the descendants of Cain (who
slew Abel) were darkened, as a curse. The old
family traditions are handed down. Violence, and
crime.

Biblical nonsense like that turns me off religion.

Why don't you go to Iran, and tell them to stop
being so piggish about how religion controls
every thing there?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Muggles August 11th 15 02:18 PM

Population concentration

On 8/11/2015 8:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/11/2015 5:12 AM, nobody wrote:
On 08/10/2015 05:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

One theory is that the descendants of Cain (who
slew Abel) were darkened, as a curse. The old
family traditions are handed down. Violence, and
crime.

Biblical nonsense like that turns me off religion.

Why don't you go to Iran, and tell them to stop
being so piggish about how religion controls
every thing there?

I think everyone is religious. It's just a matter of what they worship.

--
Maggie

Bob_Villa August 11th 15 02:20 PM

Population concentration

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 4:12:19 AM UTC-5, nobody wrote:
On 08/10/2015 05:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

One theory is that the descendants of Cain (who
slew Abel) were darkened, as a curse. The old
family traditions are handed down. Violence, and
crime.

Biblical nonsense like that turns me off religion.

This is from the book of Mormon, not from the bible. Another one of theirs' is Jesus and Satan are brothers...

SeaNymph August 11th 15 09:16 PM

Population concentration

On 8/11/2015 8:18 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/11/2015 8:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/11/2015 5:12 AM, nobody wrote:
On 08/10/2015 05:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

One theory is that the descendants of Cain (who
slew Abel) were darkened, as a curse. The old
family traditions are handed down. Violence, and
crime.

Biblical nonsense like that turns me off religion.

Why don't you go to Iran, and tell them to stop
being so piggish about how religion controls
every thing there?

I think everyone is religious. It's just a matter of what they worship.

Um...I'll disagree with that one.

FrozenNorth[_8_] August 11th 15 09:47 PM

Population concentration

On 8/11/2015 4:16 PM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 8/11/2015 8:18 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/11/2015 8:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/11/2015 5:12 AM, nobody wrote:
On 08/10/2015 05:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

One theory is that the descendants of Cain (who
slew Abel) were darkened, as a curse. The old
family traditions are handed down. Violence, and
crime.

Biblical nonsense like that turns me off religion.

Why don't you go to Iran, and tell them to stop
being so piggish about how religion controls
every thing there?

I think everyone is religious. It's just a matter of what they worship.

Um...I'll disagree with that one.

I worship the porcelain god, when I have drank way too much. :-)
Other than that I have no use for religion.

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Uncle Monster[_2_] August 11th 15 11:09 PM

Population concentration

wrote:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

for the number of total blacks in the USA as compared to the total number of whites in the usa.

far more blacks are in prison. no doubt some is racial profiling

Cite evidence of profiling.

Maybe he means only blacks are profiled. Italian Mafioso are not
included? The Macheteros, a Puerto Rican terrorist group, Black
Panthers or the Black Gorilla Family; could not possibly be
"profiled".

Just young Negroid children are profiled? They are "good kids".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug1EDJ1KZ44

Why do da po po kill my baby? He wer a good boy, it be only armed robbery. Why da police be done shoot my boy? (•¯_•°)

[8~{} Uncle Gun Monster

Uncle Monster[_2_] August 11th 15 11:17 PM

Population concentration

On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 7:32:53 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/10/2015 4:43 PM, bob haller wrote:
On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 3:50:03 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

for the number of total blacks in the USA as compared to the total number of whites in the usa.

far more blacks are in prison. no doubt some is racial profiling

I've wondered about that. Do blacks get a
longer sentence for the same crimes? Maybe
someone has studied that.

Very possibly true in the deep south for
many years.
--
.

In the South, a Black criminal may have a Black prosecutor, judge and jury and dey will burn dat Black ass. .·´¯`(–‚)´¯`·.

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster

Uncle Monster[_2_] August 11th 15 11:20 PM

Population concentration

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 4:12:19 AM UTC-5, nobody wrote:
On 08/10/2015 05:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

One theory is that the descendants of Cain (who
slew Abel) were darkened, as a curse. The old
family traditions are handed down. Violence, and
crime.

Biblical nonsense like that turns me off religion.

Hell, that's why you're a nobody. ʘ€¿Ê˜

[8~{} Uncle Heretic Monster