Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Default WHEN IT'S HAWT LIKE THIS

On Sat, 8 Aug 2015 07:47:49 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

here at Sunset Chateau, I generally feel most relaxed walking around in a
T-shirt and underwear. For ultra-premium comfort, my T-shirts and underwear
(Fruit-of-the-Loom brand boxers in case yer wonderin')

From K-Mart or Wally World, no doubt. Cheap *******!

are 100 percent
cotton, keeping my sexy maleness calm, cool, and collected. Pleasance says
I've got sexy hairy legs. She likes the hair. She calls me her Hair Bear.
The hair, I think, is the Italian part.

Discuss................

Wop! LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 09:40:39 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

are 100 percent
cotton, keeping my sexy maleness calm, cool, and collected. Pleasance
says
I've got sexy hairy legs. She likes the hair. She calls me her Hair
Bear.
The hair, I think, is the Italian part.

Discuss................

Wop! LOLOK

From some of your previous posts, when you ranted about men with bodily
hair, we are to assume that you prefer men (or rather boys) WITHOUT hair,
right, The Rectum? BG

psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").

Miss Recktum became a girl so boys would PLOOK her.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Sat, 8 Aug 2015 12:39:58 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

are 100 percent
cotton, keeping my sexy maleness calm, cool, and collected. Pleasance
says
I've got sexy hairy legs. She likes the hair. She calls me her Hair
Bear.
The hair, I think, is the Italian part.

Wop! LOLOK

From some of, my previous posts when, I ranted about, men with, bodily
hair, we are, to, assume that I, prefer men (or rather, boys) WITHOUT hair,
right, The Rectum? BG

Seems! GVGEGVEGVGBGVGEGVGEVEGVGBGBGVGVEGVGEGBGGVGVGEGVGB

Miss Recktum became a girl so boys would PLOOK her.

Which of the two of you nigras plays the girl, KKKoloon - you or
'Pleasance'? LOLOK