Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Control Small Children

I came across an inexpensive way to train and control small children. \ (€¢—¡€¢) /

https://tinyurl.com/q9guqrr

[8~{} Uncle Horrible Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

I came across an inexpensive way to train and control small children. \ (€¢?€¢)
/

https://tinyurl.com/q9guqrr

[8~{} Uncle Horrible Monster

I'm sure it would work on you...just give the control to one of those
conservatives you so admire
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 10:05:17 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

I came across an inexpensive way to train and control small children. \ (*?*)
/

https://tinyurl.com/q9guqrr

[8~{} Uncle Horrible Monster

I'm sure it would work on you...just give the control to one of those
conservatives you so admire

Since I'm an Independent, would it be OK if I gave it to a Liberal I admire? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zapper Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

I came across an inexpensive way to train and control small children. \
(*?*)
/

https://tinyurl.com/q9guqrr

[8~{} Uncle Horrible Monster

I'm sure it would work on you...just give the control to one of those
conservatives you so admire

Since I'm an Independent, would it be OK if I gave it to a Liberal I admire?
^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zapper Monster

I don't care who controls the Monster, just that the Monster is
controlled