Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.suicide.methods,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

Default Who else is small dicked

wrote in message

It was average before 6 inches normal girth etc. now thanks to hair loss
drugs and transexual medication (was also taking this for extreme hair loss)
now have a prepubescent sized manhood (more like childhood).

Not that it got much use, but now Im trying to turn myself on to gay
submissive sex (a lot easier to get by far, good looking gay guys find me
attractive)

Back during my military daze, there was an occasion when I got a physical by
an army nurse. She remarked, "My Colonel, you have a lovely penis." At
nine and a half inches long, it truly is a magnificent creature!
Discuss............

help on building a small pole barn / small animal shelter coloradotrout Home Repair 9 January 20th 09 09:53 PM
small top John Grossbohlin Woodworking 0 April 11th 08 09:53 PM
Small AC VFD? steamer Metalworking 12 September 5th 07 04:36 PM
GOING small charlieb Woodturning 10 March 9th 07 10:02 PM
small gloat and small problem toller Woodworking 12 June 9th 05 04:10 AM