Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

Default MONKEY MEAT

Just passin' ideas regards eatin' monkey meat in the Philippines. Pleasance
says she won't touch no monkey meats on account that them critters is too
closely related to us folks.
What are yer ideas on this matter.......? Huh?

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"Jack G." wrote in message

On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 9:37:54 AM UTC-7, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Just passin' ideas regards eatin' monkey meat in the Philippines.
Pleasance
says she won't touch no monkey meats on account that them critters is too
closely related to us folks.
What are yer ideas on this matter.......? Huh?

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Sliced in 1/2 inch wide strips
Marinated in soy sauce and crushed garlic
BBQ until dark brown

Side effects

Urge to climb trees
Scratching your balls in public.

Jack, I've seen that last effect yer talkin' about with them darkies that
hang around outside of liquor stores.
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 14:08:28 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"Jack G." wrote in message

On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 9:37:54 AM UTC-7, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Just passin' ideas regards eatin' monkey meat in the Philippines.
Pleasance
says she won't touch no monkey meats on account that them critters is too
closely related to us folks.
What are yer ideas on this matter.......? Huh?

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Sliced in 1/2 inch wide strips
Marinated in soy sauce and crushed garlic
BBQ until dark brown

Side effects

Urge to climb trees
Scratching your balls in public.

Jack, I've seen that last effect yer talkin' about with them darkies that
hang around outside of liquor stores.
LOL

It's a Southern European thing, Coloon...Ports, Dagos, Wops and
Griks...ESPECIALLY those who don't got any balls to scratch, like our
Foreskin Peeler!!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"Jack G." wrote in message

[...]

Yeppur, that's a big ten-four, good bubby.
LOL