Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

Default SLEPT GOOD FOR A CHANGE

On account of the drugs I took. I passed out on 'em at 10 pm LondonBerry
Time. Next thing ya know it's now.

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

On 24/07/2015 01:34 pm, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On account of the drugs I took. I passed out on 'em at 10 pm
LondonBerry Time. Next thing ya know it's now.

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

The next time, I hope you never come round...
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 24/07/2015 01:34 pm, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On account of the drugs I took. I passed out on 'em at 10 pm
LondonBerry Time. Next thing ya know it's now.

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

The next time, I hope you never come round...

And I hope yer entire niggardized family are brutally killed by towel
terrorists, you buck-toothed "eatin' corn thru a picket fence" limey.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

On 24/07/2015 03:06 pm, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 24/07/2015 01:34 pm, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On account of the drugs I took. I passed out on 'em at 10 pm
LondonBerry Time. Next thing ya know it's now.

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

The next time, I hope you never come round...

And I hope yer entire niggardized family are brutally killed by towel
terrorists, you buck-toothed "eatin' corn thru a picket fence" limey.
LOL

I'm not joking you hooked nose Yankjewgook...

*I HOPE YOU ****ING DIE*
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 24/07/2015 03:06 pm, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 24/07/2015 01:34 pm, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On account of the drugs I took. I passed out on 'em at 10 pm
LondonBerry Time. Next thing ya know it's now.

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

The next time, I hope you never come round...

And I hope yer entire niggardized family are brutally killed by towel
terrorists, you buck-toothed "eatin' corn thru a picket fence" limey.
LOL

I'm not joking you hooked nose Yankjewgook...

*I HOPE YOU ****ING DIE*

Well, little limey feller, someday I will; but it won't have nutin' to do
which you, phaggot.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

On 24/07/2015 07:01 pm, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 24/07/2015 03:06 pm, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 24/07/2015 01:34 pm, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On account of the drugs I took. I passed out on 'em at 10 pm
LondonBerry Time. Next thing ya know it's now.

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

The next time, I hope you never come round...

And I hope yer entire niggardized family are brutally killed by towel
terrorists, you buck-toothed "eatin' corn thru a picket fence" limey.
LOL

I'm not joking you hooked nose Yankjewgook...

*I HOPE YOU ****ING DIE*

Well, little limey feller, someday I will; but it won't have nutin' to
do which you, phaggot.
LOL

I don't want you to die from drugs...

No, I want you to die from terminal cancer *IN COMPLETE ****ING AGONY

[...]