Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

Default Col tell us more about nam-not joking

"morbidcynic" wrote in message

The only time ur interesting is when u talk about nam. Quit dicking us
around tell us about nam....u old folks are all dying off. We don't wanna
hear bout Afghanistan we wanna hear about nam...sorry if this post triggers
a flashback or whatever...

Most of my Nam tour is still considered *classified* by the U.S. Army. It's
because of war heroes like me that you and these other fakers can sit around
mommy's basement and pull yer puds all day, little feller.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Default Coloon tell us more about naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa am-not joking

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 06:51:22 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"morbidcynic" wrote in message

The only time ur interesting is when u talk about nam. Quit dicking us
around tell us about nam....u old folks are all dying off. We don't wanna
hear bout Afghanistan we wanna hear about nam...sorry if this post triggers
a flashback or whatever...

Most of my Nam tour is still considered *classified* by the U.S. Army.

Indeed. Some of the goings on at the Palais d'Amour in Ho Chi Minh
City SHOULD be classified.

It's
because of war heroes like me that you and these other fakers can sit around
mommy's basement and pull yer puds all day, little feller.

LOLOK! Dream on, you senile Yankee faggot!

BTW REAL war heroes NEVER talk about being war heroes.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.suicide.methods

"clowned" wrote in message

Most of my Nam tour is still considered *classified* by the U.S. Army.
It's
because of war heroes like me that you and these other fakers can sit
around
mommy's basement and pull yer puds all day, little feller.

Colonel ain't never been in the ****. He thinks "The Bad Bush" is between
old papa-san's legs.

LOLK

When Clowned's mom told him about how inbred he was, he almost choked on his
daddy's penis.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"morbidcynic" wrote in message

The only time ur interesting is when u talk about nam. Quit dicking us
around tell us about nam....u old folks are all dying off. We don't wanna
hear bout Afghanistan we wanna hear about nam...sorry if this post triggers
a flashback or whatever...

Most of my Nam tour is still considered *classified* by the U.S. Army.

Indeed. Some of the goings on at the Palais d'Amour in Ho Chi Minh
City SHOULD be classified.

It's
because of war heroes like me that you and these other fakers can sit
around
mommy's basement and pull yer puds all day, little feller.

LOLOK! Dream on, you senile Yankee faggot!

BTW REAL war heroes NEVER talk about being war heroes.

How do you know this, Miss Recktum? You ever serve?
LOL + LIMEY COWARD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"morbidcynic" wrote in message

The only time ur interesting is when u talk about nam. Quit dicking us
around tell us about nam....u old folks are all dying off. We don't wanna
hear bout Afghanistan we wanna hear about nam...sorry if this post triggers
a flashback or whatever...

Most of my Nam tour is still considered *classified* by the U.S. Army.

Indeed. Some of the goings on at the Palais d'Amour in Ho Chi Minh
City SHOULD be classified.

It's
because of war heroes like me that you and these other fakers can sit
around
mommy's basement and pull yer puds all day, little feller.

LOLOK! Dream on, you senile Yankee faggot!

BTW REAL war heroes NEVER talk about being war heroes.

How do you know this, Miss Recktum?

EVERYBODY knows this, Coloon. Those (with the biggest mouths) like
you are NEVER heroes!

You ever serve?
LOL + LIMEY COWARD

YOU ever serve, chicken**** Yankee faggot? And I don't mean waiting