Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

Default LATEST PLUTO IMAGE

http://tinyurl.com/pfznkxf
Well?

__
I knew from a very early age I was destined to be a philosopher, so well did
I comprehend the underpinnings of humanity.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

home repair

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

http://tinyurl.com/pfznkxf
Well?

__
I knew from a very early age I was destined to be a philosopher, so well did
I comprehend the underpinnings of humanity.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 7/11/2015 9:18 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/pfznkxf
Well?

Does it look anything like yer anus? LOLOK

Click the link to find out, asshole!
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"David" wrote in message

home repair

Brain repair in yer case.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

"David" wrote in message

home repair

Brain repair in yer case.
LOL

it moved to usenet for productions

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"David" wrote in message

I need an oxygen tent for bees.

You need a lot more than that, little mixed up feller.