Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Backdraft fire

No injuries.

Video:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4348019953001/arkansas-house-explodes-in-backdraft-fire/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/os49dtm
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

No injuries.

Video:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4348019953001/arkansas-house-explodes-in-backdraft-fire/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/os49dtm

Good shots. Seldom filmed. That is why you never stand in the Vertical
Coffin when making entry. They should have also had control of roof venting.
Also should have checked floor structure, trusses do not last long... A good
example of complacence and poor leadership.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Oren belched:
No injuries.

Video:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4348019953001/arkansas-house-explodes-in-backdraft-fire/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/os49dtm

Are you really sure it happened? After all, its reported on Faux news : )

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/10/2015 11:27 AM, Oren wrote:
No injuries.

Video:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4348019953001/arkansas-house-explodes-in-backdraft-fire/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/os49dtm

Wish they showed more of the minutes before the
explosion. From what I could tell, they forced
entry which introduced a lot of oxygen. Did not
see any sign of vertical ventilation. This may
well be a huge beginners mistake fire.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 16:49:19 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/os49dtm

Wish they showed more of the minutes before the
explosion. From what I could tell, they forced
entry which introduced a lot of oxygen. Did not
see any sign of vertical ventilation. This may
well be a huge beginners mistake fire.

Okay. We can wait for the final report.

The firefighter suggests this is an odd fire. Less fire as in other
instances in his experience...backdraft.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 14:43:14 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

After all, its reported on Faux news : )

Yeah, that to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

After all, its reported on Faux news : )

Yeah, that to.

it's been verified, I saw it on ABC : )

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/os49dtm

Wish they showed more of the minutes before the
explosion. From what I could tell, they forced
entry which introduced a lot of oxygen. Did not
see any sign of vertical ventilation. This may
well be a huge beginners mistake fire.

Okay. We can wait for the final report.

The firefighter suggests this is an odd fire. Less fire as in other
instances in his experience...backdraft.

Would we be good internet users, if we wait
for the reports, and believe the people who
were on scene, with years of experience? Nay!
I tell you! We have to make our own conclusions
even if they are wrong. Baah, what people want
us to believe.....

of course, some people do believe the learned
experts. What do you think?

--
..
Christopher A. Young