Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Default STOCKS TAKIN' A BIG CRAPOLA THANKS TO GREASE

A friend, at the climax earlier this week of the Grease debacle, announced:
"Well, that's their problem." This self-same idiot has the lion's share of
his inherited money (thanks to mommy and daddy) controlled by the Union Bank
Trust Department. The trust is an Irrevocable (special needs) trust,
designed for those who can't handle their own money. Cross-reference
"incompetent, stoopid boobs.

"It'll be your problem, too, idiot," I replied, "when the Dow drops to seven
thousand."

Looks like we're on that roller coaster that's just cresting the hill,
folks. Once it's all said and done, remember this: Ass, grass, or
cash--nobuddy rides fer free.
LOL

__
I knew from a very early age I was destined to be a philosopher, so well did
I comprehend the underpinnings of humanity.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Fred Oinka" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 10:38:39 AM UTC-4, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
[...]

eventually you run out of other people's money to by crack and foties with.

Fred, the government has just suspended trading for the United States.
Looks like stocks are in the ****ter. I'll bet this one's gonna be a duzy!