Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Default AN ASIATIC MONGOLOID FOR ME

http://tinyurl.com/leey8sa

****! Where or where is she?
"I'd walk a mile in wet Army boots just to gaze upon this delicate water
lily."

__
I knew from a very early age I was destined to be a philosopher, so well did
I comprehend the underpinnings of humanity.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 7/7/2015 7:37 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/leey8sa

****! Where or where is she?
"I'd walk a mile in wet Army boots just to gaze upon this delicate water
lily."

It's just another ladyboy, Coloon...they're a dime a dozen, as you say
in the Great Satan. LOLOK

No, you ARSEHOLE. It's a girl alright.... But being a limey (and a queer),
what wood you know?
LOL

A better limey question: What wood you blow?
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/leey8sa

****! Where or where is she?
"I'd walk a mile in wet Army boots just to gaze upon this delicate water
lily."

It's just another ladyboy, Coloon...they're a dime a dozen, as you say
in the Great Satan. LOLOK

No, you ARSEHOLE. It's a girl alright.... But being a limey (and a
queer), what wood you know?
LOL

No, you infidel dickhead, it's a gook ladyboy! Which is what you really
wanted in the foist place, you Yankee fairy! LOLOK

Miss Recktum, you old worn out colostomy whore! You just wish it was a gook
ladyboy, like yer father was before he fried of BUTT AIDS.
LOL