Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default watch movie free

On 7/2/15 9:57 PM, wrote:
Avengers Age of Ultron
http://adf.ly/1Jkmk0
Fast & Furious 7 http://adf.ly/1JknDi
Cinderella (2015) http://adf.ly/1JknJ3
Home (2015) http://adf.ly/1JknNq

[...]

Watch movies make me cry, ever since several segments went out on the
LCD display of my old faithful. Maybe packing it with white grease
wasn't such a good idea, especially when I could have gotten 100
assorted gaskets for $5.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 3:26:11 AM UTC-5, J Burns wrote:
On 7/2/15 9:57 PM, wrote:
Avengers Age of Ultron
http://adf.ly/1Jkmk0
Fast & Furious 7 http://adf.ly/1JknDi
Cinderella (2015) http://adf.ly/1JknJ3
Home (2015) http://adf.ly/1JknNq

[...]

Watch movies make me cry, ever since several segments went out on the
LCD display of my old faithful. Maybe packing it with white grease
wasn't such a good idea, especially when I could have gotten 100
assorted gaskets for $5.

The reason the critter is posting these links is because of the advertising. My browser blocks advertising so I can watch the movies without seeing the adds. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/3/2015 7:32 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Watch movies make me cry, ever since several segments went out on the
LCD display of my old faithful. Maybe packing it with white grease
wasn't such a good idea, especially when I could have gotten 100
assorted gaskets for $5.

The reason the critter is posting these links is because of the advertising. My browser blocks advertising so I can watch the movies without seeing the adds. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

Suspicious links to me as poster is posting in several other groups
under different names.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 6:42:52 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 7/3/2015 7:32 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Watch movies make me cry, ever since several segments went out on the
LCD display of my old faithful. Maybe packing it with white grease
wasn't such a good idea, especially when I could have gotten 100
assorted gaskets for $5.

The reason the critter is posting these links is because of the advertising. My browser blocks advertising so I can watch the movies without seeing the adds. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

Suspicious links to me as poster is posting in several other groups
under different names.

They're trying to get you to signup for their website. Of course if I ever do I use a disposable Email and other fake information. I've found a lot of sites to watch the latest movies but most of the time the video is from a camcorder with a video of varying quality. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Pirate Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/2/15 9:57 PM, wrote:
Avengers Age of Ultron
http://adf.ly/1Jkmk0 Fast & Furious 7
http://adf.ly/1JknDi Cinderella (2015) http://adf.ly/1JknJ3 Home
(2015) http://adf.ly/1JknNq

[...]

Watch movies make me cry, ever since several segments went out on
the LCD display of my old faithful. Maybe packing it with white
grease wasn't such a good idea, especially when I could have gotten
100 assorted gaskets for $5.

The reason the critter is posting these links is because of the
advertising. My browser blocks advertising so I can watch the movies
without seeing the adds. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

What watch ads do they have? I love John Cameron Swayze ads!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/2/15 9:57 PM, wrote:
Avengers Age of Ultron
http://adf.ly/1Jkmk0
Fast & Furious 7 http://adf.ly/1JknDi
Cinderella (2015) http://adf.ly/1JknJ3
Home (2015) http://adf.ly/1JknNq

[...]

Watch movies make me cry, ever since several segments went out on the
LCD display of my old faithful. Maybe packing it with white grease
wasn't such a good idea, especially when I could have gotten 100
assorted gaskets for $5.

The reason the critter is posting these links is because of the advertising.
My browser blocks advertising so I can watch the movies without seeing the
adds. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

YEAH! You tell 'em, Uncle Monster dude!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2015 8:08 AM, J Burns wrote:

What watch ads do they have? I love John Cameron Swayze ads!

Love the one where he put the Timex on the boat propeller. I proves we
are over 65.