Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Default WE SAID IT IN NAM

"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.
Posted to alt.home.repair, alt.war.vietnam, uk.legal, uk.rec.driving

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

There, there,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQvK2-iqQ

omega

Posted to alt.home.repair, alt.war.vietnam, uk.legal, uk.rec.driving

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Oh dear, another one with a donkey fixation!

--
Moving Things In Still Pictures
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

On 7/2/2015 1:55 PM, Ri©ardo wrote:
On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Oh dear, another one with a donkey fixation!

well he is a jackass

--
StumpJumper was an ACH-47 lost in Vietnam in a ground taxiing accident.
˜º
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"¡StumpJumper151" wrote in message ...

On 7/2/2015 1:55 PM, Ri©ardo wrote:
On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Oh dear, another one with a donkey fixation!

well he is a jackass

--
StumpJumper was an ACH-47 lost in Vietnam in a ground taxiing accident.
˜º

Thanks, Stump. What you meant to say is "he's a jack of all trades."
In fact, I'm still working on my front door. Stripped the mofo, sanded,
primed--and today I'll paint.

--
A man's job is never done.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Col. Edmund J. Burke submitted this idea :
"¡StumpJumper151" wrote in message

On 7/2/2015 1:55 PM, Ri©ardo wrote:
On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Oh dear, another one with a donkey fixation!

well he is a jackass

--
StumpJumper was an ACH-47 lost in Vietnam in a ground taxiing
accident.
˜º

Thanks, Stump. What you meant to say is "he's a jack of all trades."
In fact, I'm still working on my front door. Stripped the mofo,
sanded, primed--and today I'll paint.

What you need is a composite door, weatherproof, no painting required.

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Paul Pot" wrote in message ...

Col. Edmund J. Burke submitted this idea :
"¡StumpJumper151" wrote in message ...

On 7/2/2015 1:55 PM, Ri©ardo wrote:
On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Oh dear, another one with a donkey fixation!

well he is a jackass

--
StumpJumper was an ACH-47 lost in Vietnam in a ground taxiing accident.
˜º

Thanks, Stump. What you meant to say is "he's a jack of all trades."
In fact, I'm still working on my front door. Stripped the mofo, sanded,
primed--and today I'll paint.

What you need is a composite door, weatherproof, no painting required.

Don't tell me what I need, limey.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"AndyW" wrote in message ...

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's run away?"

That's what you buck-toothed limeys did when ****ler was making monkeys outa
y'all.
The United States, contrariwise, has its balls where they belong--not in its
mouth like you limeys.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving

"Juan Carr" wrote in message

On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:01:53 +0100, AndyW wrote:

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's run away?"

No, they were all asking "where the **** is 22 Gia Long Street".

A world "superpower" having it's ass seriously kicked by a third-world
nation.

Juan? LOL That's something a limey spic wouldn't even be able to grasp in
yer tortilla mind, little feller.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote on 7/4/2015 :
"AndyW" wrote in message

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's run
away?"

That's what you buck-toothed limeys did when ****ler was making
monkeys outa y'all.
The United States, contrariwise, has its balls where they belong--not
in its mouth like you limeys.
LOL

Israel dictates American foreign policy. Whatever they say, you jump to
it sharpish like slaves.

HTH

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"AndyW" wrote in message ...

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's run away?"

That's what you buck-toothed limeys did when ****ler was making monkeys
outa y'all.
The United States, contrariwise, has its balls where they belong--not in
its mouth like you limeys.
LOL

Israel dictates American foreign policy. Whatever they say, you jump to
it sharpish like slaves.

We don't take orders from Jew Ragheads, you igno-****icus (latin for stoopid
woman).
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Col. Edmund J. Burke expressed precisely :

"AndyW" wrote in message

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's run
away?"

That's what you buck-toothed limeys did when ****ler was making
monkeys outa y'all.
The United States, contrariwise, has its balls where they
belong--not in its mouth like you limeys.
LOL

Israel dictates American foreign policy. Whatever they say, you jump
it sharpish like slaves.

We don't take orders from Jew Ragheads, you igno-****icus (latin for
stoopid woman).
LOL

Oh but you do. They say jump and you say "Sir, yes sir, how high?"

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"Paul Pot" wrote in message ...

Col. Edmund J. Burke explained :

Juan Carr has brought this to us :
wrote:

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's run
away?"

No, they were all asking "where the **** is 22 Gia Long Street".

A world "superpower" having it's ass seriously kicked by a
third-world nation.

They sucked - long-time.

Paul? Get off the dope, son.
LOL

Don't tell me what to get off, yank.

I **** bigger 'n you, buck teeth.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Col. Edmund J. Burke spewed this twaddle:

"AndyW" wrote in message

[...]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lELXynhbS84

Ass kissers!

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

Col. Edmund J. Burke laid this down on his screen :

wrote:

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's run
away?"

No, they were all asking "where the **** is 22 Gia Long Street".

A world "superpower" having it's ass seriously kicked by a
third-world nation.

They sucked - long-time.

Paul? Get off the dope, son.
LOL

Don't tell me what to get off, yank.

I **** bigger 'n you, buck teeth.
LOL

With an arse that size I'm not really surprized.

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's run
away?"

No, they were all asking "where the **** is 22 Gia Long Street".

A world "superpower" having it's ass seriously kicked by a
third-world nation.

They sucked - long-time.

Paul? Get off the dope, son.
LOL

Don't tell me what to get off, yank.

I **** bigger 'n you, buck teeth.
LOL

With an arse that size I'm not really surprized.

Learn to deal with it, limetard.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"AndyW" wrote in message

[...]

https://lemonparty.org

PHAGG!

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the
world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's
run away?"

No, they were all asking "where the **** is 22 Gia Long Street".

A world "superpower" having it's ass seriously kicked by a
third-world nation.

They sucked - long-time.

Paul? Get off the dope, son.
LOL

Don't tell me what to get off, yank.

I **** bigger 'n you, buck teeth.
LOL

With an arse that size I'm not really surprized.

Learn to deal with it, limetard.
LOL

You can see it from space.

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

It happens that Col. Edmund J. Burke formulated :

"AndyW" wrote in message

[...]

Bend over for Bibi boi!

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Posted to alt.home.repair, alt.war.vietnam, uk.legal, uk.rec.driving

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

If you aren't talking about your donkey this is the correct spelling
.... arse ...

As a degenerate yank, lower case deliberate, I thought you ought know,
just how many of your ilk are considered obese by your very own kindred
scrutiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDbocZ438f0

Nam was, and is, the preferred language for veterans of the Vietnam War
which claimed more lives in suicide post war, than the war itself, which
kindly addresses your other post 'We Americans Are'

Put together, have respect for your veterans and protesting
non/conscripts, who were either 'white feathered' or gaoled [please tell
your 'mer'can spell checker to **** off ] for their objection to that
hideous war while acknowledging fat ****ing Americans are now the norm.
Abounding!!

And while at it, sort out your Christian Fundamentalists, these ****ers
are more worrying than ****ing muslims!

Yours very kindly,

omega

On 04/07/2015 13:59, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"AndyW" wrote in message ...

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's run away?"

That's what you buck-toothed limeys did when ****ler was making monkeys
outa y'all.
The United States, contrariwise, has its balls where they belong--not in
its mouth like you limeys.
LOL

But having your balls keep your ears apart can be a bit of a hindrance,
surely?

--
Moving Things In Still Pictures
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Jack G." wrote in message

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 11:42:38 AM UTC-7, Omega wrote:
[...]

What rock did you crawl out from under?

Jack, these buck-toothed limeys tend to rewrite history to suit their own
ignorance, born of isolation on that tiny island they live on. ****ler was
well on his way to owning their sorry asses in WWII, and would have if we
hadn't stepped in for 'em. Apparently, like a small child, england needed
its bigger brother to defend it. LOL,
Bottom line is--they're just jealous of the Superior Race. Which means we
win again!
YAY!

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"AndyW" wrote in message ...

[...]

jew rectum suckers!

Miss Recktum? Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Well, isn't that why they finally sewed up yer arse and gave you that smelly
colostomy, you old whore?
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Heinrich" wrote in message ...

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

Mates, remember the "Periander" POS? Well, the real name of
the holocaust denying limey *******, which he tried so
desperately to hide, is Chris Wilson. I can also post a
picture if you wish

lul why do you stab your fellow nazis in the back??

'Scuse me, littler feller....... But what's the Hollowcost gots to do which
Nam?

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message

On Thursday, 2 July 2015 18:34:07 UTC+1, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I think you will find the quote is from General Giap, who IIRC kicked US
butts out of 'nam.

OTOH it was an orderly rout...

The above is the latest (newest) info to be entered into limey history
concerning Vietnam, which, of course, the english had no stomach for.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.rec.driving, uk.rec.sheds

On 05/07/2015 17:03, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message

On Thursday, 2 July 2015 18:34:07 UTC+1, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I think you will find the quote is from General Giap, who IIRC kicked US
butts out of 'nam.

OTOH it was an orderly rout...

The above is the latest (newest) info to be entered into limey history
concerning Vietnam, which, of course, the english had no stomach for.
LOL

S.E.A.T.O. We were never part of it!

omega

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"Omega" wrote in message ...

On 05/07/2015 17:03, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message

On Thursday, 2 July 2015 18:34:07 UTC+1, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I think you will find the quote is from General Giap, who IIRC kicked US
butts out of 'nam.

OTOH it was an orderly rout...

The above is the latest (newest) info to be entered into limey history
concerning Vietnam, which, of course, the english had no stomach for.
LOL

S.E.A.T.O. We were never part of it!

omega

You and your tiny island nation are insignificant.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

On 02/07/2015 18:34, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the
world."
Discuss............

I though you said in Nam "Holy **** they are in Saigon, let's
run away?"

No, they were all asking "where the **** is 22 Gia Long Street".

A world "superpower" having it's ass seriously kicked by a
third-world nation.

They sucked - long-time.

Paul? Get off the dope, son.
LOL

Don't tell me what to get off, yank.

I **** bigger 'n you, buck teeth.
LOL

With an arse that size I'm not really surprized.

Learn to deal with it, limetard.
LOL

You can see it from space.

And your old queen hugs the Porcelain Throne.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 10:48:28 +0100, Ri©ardo
wrote:

But having your balls keep your ears apart can be a bit of a hindrance,
surely?

What is all the ****e about Namibia? I saw nothing unusual when I
lived there.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 7/5/2015 10:51 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho
wrote:
"Omega" wrote in message ...
On 05/07/2015 17:03, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message

On Thursday, 2 July 2015 18:34:07 UTC+1, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world."
Discuss............

I think you will find the quote is from General Giap, who IIRC kicked US
butts out of 'nam.

OTOH it was an orderly rout...

The above is the latest (newest) info to be entered into limey history
concerning Vietnam, which, of course, the english had no stomach for.
LOL

S.E.A.T.O. We were never part of it!

omega

You and your tiny island nation are insignificant.
LOL

You and your Great Satan are in the crosshairs of ISIS, Coloon.
Prepare to be absorbed into the worldwide caliphart!

It's JIHAD time! LOLOK

I **** ON JIHADIST CAMEL ****ERS!