Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv

Default Hi Stag

"Stag, I and James RUN this group" wrote in message

Stagger Lee wrote in news:mn1b00$e8j$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

On 7/1/2015 12:54 PM, LuckyStrike wrote:
Remember me? Lucky Strike dude?
How's it hanging cowpuncher?

Living in this here redneck country Tejas town is
kinda boring...little feller.

The only thing to do here is my sister.

Incest puts the relation into a relationship.

LOL! Is she a blonde sis, little stagget feller?
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair, alt.online-service.webtv

On 7/1/2015 9:07 PM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"Stag, I and James RUN this group" wrote in message

Stagger Lee wrote in news:mn1b00$e8j$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

On 7/1/2015 12:54 PM, LuckyStrike wrote:
Remember me? Lucky Strike dude?
How's it hanging cowpuncher?

Living in this here redneck country Tejas town is
kinda boring...little feller.

The only thing to do here is my sister.

Incest puts the relation into a relationship.

LOL! Is she a blonde sis, little stagget feller?
LOL

Nope...she's a redhead... I'm worried about becomin'
an uncle and a daddy at the same time...little feller.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.slack

Stagger Lee wrote
On 7/1/2015 9:07 PM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Living in this here redneck country Tejas town is
kinda boring...little feller.

The only thing to do here is my sister.

Incest puts the relation into a relationship.

LOL! Is she a blonde sis, little stagget feller?
LOL

Nope...she's a redhead... I'm worried about becomin'
an uncle and a daddy at the same time...little feller.

My sister once told me my penis resembled a Tic Tac.

I asked her why she still had bad breath.