Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,aus.religion.christian

Default Colonel Prepare Yourself ! :(

"FIONA" wrote in message ...

You must submit and repent
You know it

Please prepare yourself for next Tuesday and it will be appropriate
measures taken

Sister FIONA

P.S.
You will be given a secret word and you know you will absolutely love it
darling

My darling Fiona,

I am truly repentant. I have sinned and I wish to be severely
punished--emotionally, spiritually, and especially physically.
I long for you and Betty to teach me the ways of salvation and grace.
Spare not the rod, Fiona, nor the K-Y Jelly.
I have been a very naughty Colonel.
Amen.