Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT/Interesting search results

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 1:20:30 AM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:
Just to see how knee jerk a reaction to the shooting in N.C.
was, I did these searches just to let them know that people
are checking up on their phoniness. I also wanted to play
with the NSA just a little bit. Seems that Ebay and Amazon
are a bit hypocritical.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...+flag&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...+flag&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...+flag&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...kampf&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...ook&_sacat= 0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...+amin&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...+flag&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...evara&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...astro&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...talin&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...Lenin&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...lim+men&_frs=1

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...koran&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...olini&_sacat=0

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ords=nazi+flag

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ler+in+english

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...3Asaul+alinsky

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ddam+hu ssein

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...2Ck%3Agay+flag

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...k%3AJap anese

It's another fine example of the new hypocritical political correctness.
I was debating with some of the libs who think we're a country of
racists on another forum. They had their shorts all up in a knot because
O'Reilly over at Fox had said that he sees both sides of the flag issue.
First, they completely leave out that he said he sees both sides.
They portray him as an ignorant racist because he said that those that
see racism everywhere, claim that we have institutional racism, etc
just hate the USA, want to bring us down in the world, etc. You should
try debating with them. It quickly comes down to if you deny that their
is a big problem with racism, that police are shooting innocent blacks
right and left, then you're a racist. And if you won't admit you're a
racist, that's proof that you're a racist. I asked, what's next,
re-education camps. And some of them even thought that was actually a
good idea for deniers......

This is a very slippery slope we're on. Suppose the next nut case
happens to be carrying a "don't tread on me" flag? Some of the Tea
Party folks use that. Are we going to ban that? Ban the Tea Party?
It's really not that surprising though. O'Reilly sends Watters out
to do interviews with people in the street. Most of the people he
interviews think the USA was founded in 1900, we fought the war
of independence with Germany, and dinosaurs went extinct 300 years
ago. With that sorry state, it's really not surprising, is it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:08:55 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
O'Reilly sends Watters out
to do interviews with people in the street. *Most* of the people he
interviews think the USA was founded in 1900, we fought the war
of independence with Germany, and dinosaurs went extinct 300 years
ago. With that sorry state, it's really not surprising, is it?

Obviously edited for entertainment purposes...get a grip on reality.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 9:36:56 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:08:55 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
O'Reilly sends Watters out
to do interviews with people in the street. *Most* of the people he
interviews think the USA was founded in 1900, we fought the war
of independence with Germany, and dinosaurs went extinct 300 years
ago. With that sorry state, it's really not surprising, is it?

Obviously edited for entertainment purposes...get a grip on reality.

Watters claims that it's pretty much a fair representation
of what's out there. From what I see, it's not surprising
and consistent with how the USA has sunk in educational ranking.
The fact that he can do to a public beach and find college
student after college student that are totally ignorant of
basic history kind of speaks for itself. If it were hard to
find, he wouldn't find a whole bunch of them right there on
a single beach, would he?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/25/2015 05:08 AM, trader_4 wrote:
It quickly comes down to if you deny that their
is a big problem with racism, that police are shooting innocent blacks
right and left, then you're a racist. And if you won't admit you're a
racist, that's proof that you're a racist. I asked, what's next,
re-education camps. And some of them even thought that was actually a
good idea for deniers......

Eventually it reaches the point where you might as well be hanged for a
sheep as a lamb.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 8:42:31 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 9:36:56 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:08:55 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
O'Reilly sends Watters out
to do interviews with people in the street. *Most* of the people he
interviews think the USA was founded in 1900, we fought the war
of independence with Germany, and dinosaurs went extinct 300 years
ago. With that sorry state, it's really not surprising, is it?

Obviously edited for entertainment purposes...get a grip on reality.

Watters claims that it's pretty much a fair representation
of what's out there.

You've said it all, with "pretty much"...very scientific.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 9:49:53 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 8:42:31 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 9:36:56 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:08:55 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
O'Reilly sends Watters out
to do interviews with people in the street. *Most* of the people he
interviews think the USA was founded in 1900, we fought the war
of independence with Germany, and dinosaurs went extinct 300 years
ago. With that sorry state, it's really not surprising, is it?

Obviously edited for entertainment purposes...get a grip on reality.

Watters claims that it's pretty much a fair representation
of what's out there.

You've said it all, with "pretty much"...very scientific.

Maybe you'll like this better:

"Forty-five percent of students performed at or above the
Basic level in 2010, and 12 percent performed at or above the
Proficient level (figure 22)."

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard...10/2011468.pdf

Over half are not even at basic level. Only 12 percent are at
the proficient level. And, heh, that's straight from the guvmint,
so I'm sure you're OK with that.

And here's an example question from that guvmint report:

During the Korean War, United Nations
forces made up largely of troops from the
United States and South Korea fought
against troops from North Korea and

A the Soviet Union
B Japan
C China
D Vietnam

And how they answered:

A - 36%
B - 16
C - 22
D - 23

And you think Fox/Watter is just making it up? That's exactly
the kind of question the young Americans he asks can't answer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
trader_4 belched:
[...]

Just the fact that 99% of the people protesting, are PAID protestors by
MoveOn.org(SOROS), says it all.
Look at the buffons in Baltimore. Now they are mad that they aren't being
paid fast enough and that the police won't come to their neighborhoods?
If you were a cop, would you go into neighborhoods that have threatened to
kill whitey?
But, just the fact that Amazon and Ebay have immediately stop selling any
thing confederate but have no issues with selling the above items, is
absurd!!
There is something in the water. I can't recall another time in my lifetime
that this much craziness was happening on such a regular basis as it is
right now. It's become a weekly almost daily occcurence.
It's pure craziness that so many are buying into it, too

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
bob_villa belched:
On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:08:55 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
O'Reilly sends Watters out
to do interviews with people in the street. *Most* of the people he
interviews think the USA was founded in 1900, we fought the war
of independence with Germany, and dinosaurs went extinct 300 years
ago. With that sorry state, it's really not surprising, is it?

Obviously edited for entertainment purposes...get a grip on reality.

Bob, you should get out more. It's not just O'Reilly, a lot of the talkshow
host to much of the same thing with very similiar results.
And I'm not talking Fox news hosts,

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 10:30:25 AM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:

Just the fact that 99% of the people protesting, are PAID protestors by
MoveOn.org(SOROS), says it all.
Look at the buffons in Baltimore. Now they are mad that they aren't being
paid fast enough and that the police won't come to their neighborhoods?
If you were a cop, would you go into neighborhoods that have threatened to
kill whitey?

Also, how about the fact that if you're a cop and even pull your gun,
never mind firing it, expect to be put through the wringer. Knowing that,
like you say, would you want to go into bad neighborhoods?

NYC is going to be interesting to watch. The cops there are now
slacking off, because they are fed up with De Blasio and how he's
treated them. Now Be Blasio has reversed himself and agreed to hire
more cops in a scheme Bratton dreamed up. The cops aren't going to
be busting criminals. They are going to be going to talk to the
folks, get those touchy, feely warm liberal feelings going. Let's
see where that goes. Already with stop and frisk halted, crime
rates are starting to go up in NYC. It's even quite possible that
a recent death of a cop was due to the ending of stop and frisk.
The perp pulled out a gun and shot a cop who approached him. The
guy was a long time felon who was on his way to the store. A case
can be made that if stop and frisk were in place, he might have
left the gun home, because if he were stopped, it would be a long
prison term. But without stop and frisk, he knew that a cop can't
stop him, unless he has some good reason, so bringing a gun has
little risk.

But, just the fact that Amazon and Ebay have immediately stop selling any
thing confederate but have no issues with selling the above items, is
absurd!!
There is something in the water. I can't recall another time in my lifetime
that this much craziness was happening on such a regular basis as it is
right now. It's become a weekly almost daily occcurence.
It's pure craziness that so many are buying into it, too

I sense the same thing, my friend. It's accelerating, and getting
much worse. And even when these forces of division are proven dead
wrong, like in the Michael Brown shooting, that doesn't even register.
It's still accepted among blacks and the lib loons that some great
racial based injustice and crime happened there.

What these agitators have seized on is that in a country of 320 mil,
there is always going to be some nut, some police shooting and they
have found that they can play it up, exaggerate, lie about it, and
it not only works, it increases their own power base.

The next thing to watch is what happens in Baltimore. That prosecutor
way over charged those cops for purely political purposes. The
result is going to be that they will likely be acquitted, assuming
they get a fair trial. BAck to your earlier point about being a cop,
what kind of message does it send to charge a cop for illegal confinement,
when they arrested a guy with a switch blade? Let's say the cop was
wrong and technically under MD law the knife was legal. A cop isn't
perfect. If he thought it was illegal, he made a simple mistake.
For that he gets charged with a felony? Cops arrest people every
day and later it winds up the prosecutor decides the case is questionable,
not justified and drops it. But these cops get charged?
My God, it's gone mad. Also the fact that the cops are all saying the
knife was illegal and demanding that the prosecutor show it to the press,
the prosecutor refusing, tells you something.

As to the homicide charge against the cop, good luck with that. All
they have is the medical examiner listing the cause of death as
consistent with the guy slamming his head into the side of the police
vehicle. Apparently the prisoner who was in the other side of the vehicle
told police that he heard the guy carrying on, deliberately banging
himself around. If they can show he said that, goodbye case. The
most they have is that the cops should have seat belted him. But
from what I read, that policy only went into effect days before the
incident. It had gone out in an email to the cops. If you were on
a jury, you'd convict cops for not seat belting him, especially
knowing that the policy only recently changed? So, when that whole
thing goes down the toilet, you know what to expect. It will not
be because they had no case. It will be because America is racist,
let the riots begin. And the mayor will be telling the cops to
stand down and giving them room to destroy.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

It's one thing to say, "This means something to me personally..." and another to say, "This represents bigotry and social/cultural disconnect..." If it means something to you...hang it in your bedroom. If you think it represents the dead of a horrendous war...there are War Memorials for their honor..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2015 9:36 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:08:55 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
O'Reilly sends Watters out
to do interviews with people in the street. *Most* of the people he
interviews think the USA was founded in 1900, we fought the war
of independence with Germany, and dinosaurs went extinct 300 years
ago. With that sorry state, it's really not surprising, is it?

Obviously edited for entertainment purposes...get a grip on reality.

Sadly, it is reality. I see a lot of that. For entertainment purposes,
ask a handful of people yourself and see what answers you get. Every
once is a while though, yu get a real surprise. You talk to someone
that seem uneducated and you find they are an expert in geology or the
early presidency.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 00:20:24 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Just to see how knee jerk a reaction to the shooting in N.C.
was, I did these searches just to let them know that people
are checking up on their phoniness. I also wanted to play
with the NSA just a little bit. Seems that Ebay and Amazon
are a bit hypocritical.

I thought a few days ago to do a search as you did. Figured I already
knew the results.

I descend from slave owners, descend from confederate solider, perhaps
a revolutionary soldier. The slave owner gave land and slaves away for
a daughter's wedding present.

The Battle flag, they call racist and hatred IS not the national flag
of the Confederacy. I was a newer flag for troops to rally, knowing
their unit. An earlier flag, mostly white looked to much like a
surrender flag.

The lib's have escaped the asylum!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 04:08:50 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

It's another fine example of the new hypocritical political correctness.
I was debating with some of the libs who think we're a country of
racists on another forum.

Just heard a funny comment. "Liberalism looks smart to stupid people"
(paraphrased)
--
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.-- James Madison
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:19:51 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Already with stop and frisk halted, crime
rates are starting to go up in NYC.

I'm curious about donut sales increasing in NYC police precincts.

Eating donuts is better than frisking a stink eye.
--
"Trust me, I'm from the government. I'm here to help."

Posted to alt.home.repair

ChairMan wrote

snips happen

But, just the fact that Amazon and Ebay have immediately stop selling
any thing confederate but have no issues with selling the above
items, is absurd!!
There is something in the water. I can't recall another time in my
lifetime that this much craziness was happening on such a regular
basis as it is right now. It's become a weekly almost daily
occcurence. It's pure craziness that so many are buying into it, too

Well , i don't know about Amazon , but eBay still has a LOT of rebel flags
listed .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

The Civil War wasn't fought primarily over slavery. It was
mainly about states' rights. At least that's what I remember
from long ago history class.
This http://tinyurl.com/cccjvah leads to a New York Times page
from back in 1862. President Lincoln wrote an open letter
to Horace Greeley. He said he would do whatever necessary
regarding slavery if that action would help preserve the union.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 7:58:36 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
ChairMan wrote

snips happen

But, just the fact that Amazon and Ebay have immediately stop selling
any thing confederate but have no issues with selling the above
items, is absurd!!
There is something in the water. I can't recall another time in my
lifetime that this much craziness was happening on such a regular
basis as it is right now. It's become a weekly almost daily
occcurence. It's pure craziness that so many are buying into it, too

Well , i don't know about Amazon , but eBay still has a LOT of rebel flags
listed .
--
Snag

IDK what you're looking at. I just went on Ebay, searched for "confederate
flag" and it came back with just 7 items. None are actual flags, or even
close to flags. They are book covers, eg "Lee's Last Campaign, a Time
magazine cover, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 10:23:31 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:

[...]

It's true it was about states rights. But the biggest state right
that the southern states claimed and that was a point of bitter contention
was to continue slavery and expand it into new territories. Lincoln
was against expanding it into new territories and believed if slavery
were confined to where it currently existed, it would die off on it's
own. From what I see, what he says in that NY Times letter is consistent
with that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:
[...]

How interesting ! It appears they pulled them all between when I looked
last night and when you looked this morning .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 26, 2015 at 9:40:23 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
trader_4 wrote:
[...]

I would expect it would take some time. This whole thing is so
bizarre to watch and you have to wonder where it will end. In
NYC there is a street in Brooklyn named for Robert E Lee. The
usual suspects are now demanding that be renamed. Then you have
countless schools, buildings, etc in the south with Lee's name
on them. Lee's old house is on the grounds of Arlington National
Cemetery. Does all that have to go too?

And you can expect that having tasted blood, the usual suspects
will now expand this into the next controversial issue that pops
up. And while the USA has it's focus on crap like this, terrorists
today did another beheading attack in France, killed 27 on the beach
in Tunisia, blew up another 10 at a mosque in Kuwait. Instead of
focusing on 150 years ago, maybe we should be focused on the real
evil in the world today.
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Focus? There are always nut cases set of by this...no sane person wants to eliminate the South's war heroes. You are becoming a loose cannon taking this to extremes. Read some newspapers and stay away from fox for awhile!
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:
[...]

I have Fox News on right now. They're reporting on The Supreme Court ruling that queers can now get married everywhere. I had NBC on a little while ago. Dang, it gives a whole new meaning to,"A boy and his dog." The girls are ready to party tonight. o_O

https://tinyurl.com/kdplsb4

[8~{} Uncle Fox Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Good to see that you consider Al Sharpton insane. Add to the insane
list Congressman Hakeem Jeffries. Add New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu.
Add San Diego State Assemblywoman Lorean Gonzalez. They all want to remove
Robert E Lee's name from streets, schools, remove his statue. The political
correct insanity has even reached the US Military, which is considering
removing Robert E Lee's picture from the War College.

So, put all those on your list of insane people. But admitting that
the libs have gone insane is a starting point.....

You are becoming a loose cannon taking this to extremes. Read some newspapers and stay away from fox for awhile!

As just evidenced above, it's you who should try doing some reading
and watching the news because you've just made an ass of yourself yet again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:19:33 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

They all want to remove
Robert E Lee's name from streets, schools, remove his statue. The political
correct insanity has even reached the US Military, which is considering
removing Robert E Lee's picture from the War College.

Next will be erasing the Mason–Dixon line survey as it is the cultural
boundary between the North and South.

I believe Robert E. Lee is the only person to graduate West Point
without receiving any demerits. A Union Solider before he was
Commander of the Confederate Army.

The lib's have escaped the asylum.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
It's another fine example of the new hypocritical
political correctness.-......I was debating with some
of the libs who think we're a country of

These days it's nearly impossible to debate any topic with a lib.
They have a mental condition that prevents them from understanding
plain English.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 07:21:30 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
I have Fox News on right now. They're reporting on
The Supreme Court ruling that queers can now get
married everywhere. I had NBC on a little while ago.
Dang, it gives a whole new meaning to,"A boy and his
dog." The girls are ready to party tonight. o_O

Haha! Now that's funny!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:30:43 -0700, Oren wrote:
I believe Robert E. Lee is the only person to graduate
West Point without receiving any demerits. A Union
Solider before he was Commander of the
Confederate Army.
The lib's have escaped the asylum.

Any southerner worth their salt knows the south shall rise again!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
It's another fine example of the new hypocritical
political correctness.-......I was debating with some
of the libs who think we're a country of

These days it's nearly impossible to debate any topic with a lib.
They have a mental condition that prevents them from understanding
plain English.

_The Airhead Liberal Political Disorder_

http://familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.5529/pub_detail.asp

Might be treated if diagnosed in the early stages.

Lib's can contact:

American Psychiatric Association
1000 Wilson Boulevard
Suite 1825
Arlington, VA 22209 Email:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 21:23:23 -0500, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

The Civil War wasn't fought primarily over slavery. It was
mainly about states' rights. At least that's what I remember
from long ago history class.
This http://tinyurl.com/cccjvah leads to a New York Times page
from back in 1862. President Lincoln wrote an open letter
to Horace Greeley. He said he would do whatever necessary
regarding slavery if that action would help preserve the union.

Secession was talked about as early 1835 (?). The war had already been
brewing over state rights. Partly about taxation without
representation - thus secession. Slavery _was not_ the reason the War
of Northern Aggression commenced. Slavery became political during the
war.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I have Fox News on right now. They're reporting on The Supreme Court ruling that queers can now get married everywhere.

Can four queer lawyers all marry each other? Next will be animal
marriage. SCOTUS didn't go far enough. It should include a ban on
divorce by queers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:51:25 -0500, Maggie wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:30:43 -0700, Oren wrote:
I believe Robert E. Lee is the only person to graduate
West Point without receiving any demerits. A Union
Solider before he was Commander of the
Confederate Army.
The lib's have escaped the asylum.

Any southerner worth their salt knows the south shall rise again!

Do not kid yourself. Scalawags, Carpetbaggers and Yankees got into
Georgia. Now you have Damn Yankees and Snowbirds.

The last American leaving Miami, please bring the Flag.
--
....our great nation is under attack by termites...attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I have Fox News on right now. They're reporting on The Supreme Court ruling that queers can now get married everywhere.

Can four queer lawyers all marry each other? Next will be animal
marriage. SCOTUS didn't go far enough. It should include a ban on
divorce by queers.

Someone quipped a while back that the married gays will have to suffer
the same problems as married people do when they get divorced.

Bet Rosie O'Donnell wishes her marriage did not occur.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2015 11:56 AM, bob_villa wrote:
It's one thing to say, "This means something to me personally..." and another to say, "This represents bigotry and social/cultural disconnect..." If it means something to you...hang it in your bedroom. If you think it represents the dead of a horrendous war...there are War Memorials for their honor.

Try this:

http://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/qui...on-self-test-1

Let us know how you make out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:19:03 -0700, Oren wrote:
Any southerner worth their salt knows the south
shall rise again!

Do not kid yourself. Scalawags, Carpetbaggers and
Yankees got into Georgia. Now you have Damn
Yankees and Snowbirds.

The last American leaving Miami, please bring the
Flag.

Yes!

...our great nation is under attack by termites...
attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert
Guillory

Interesting thought.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The Civil War wasn't fought primarily over slavery. It was
mainly about states' rights. At least that's what I remember
from long ago history class.
This http://tinyurl.com/cccjvah leads to a New York Times page
from back in 1862. President Lincoln wrote an open letter
to Horace Greeley. He said he would do whatever necessary
regarding slavery if that action would help preserve the union.

Secession was talked about as early 1835 (?). The war had already been
brewing over state rights. Partly about taxation without
representation - thus secession. Slavery _was not_ the reason the War
of Northern Aggression commenced. Slavery became political during the
war.

That last part is just not true. Slavery was a hot issue in the
1850's. Lincoln was opposed to slavery from a moral standpoint
and spoke against it. You had the Dred Scott decision in 1857
over the hot issue of expansion of slavery into new territories.
The Republics party platform of 1860 stated it's opposition to
expansion of slavery. Sure part of it was over tax and tarrif
issues, but I think most historians agree that slavery was at
the top of the list of issues that the south was mad about and
leading them to try to secede.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They all want to remove
Robert E Lee's name from streets, schools, remove his statue. The political
correct insanity has even reached the US Military, which is considering
removing Robert E Lee's picture from the War College.

Next will be erasing the Mason-Dixon line survey as it is the cultural
boundary between the North and South.

I believe Robert E. Lee is the only person to graduate West Point
without receiving any demerits. A Union Solider before he was
Commander of the Confederate Army.

The lib's have escaped the asylum.

To quote Dr.Michael Savage,"Liberalism is a mental disorder."

I'm stuck here with the TV on all day long and I see the howling mad Trans-Intelligent Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks yapping about nothing that's really important except to moonbats like themselves. It's apparent that their attitude is,"If I gotta be crazy, I'm forcing my insanity on everyone else whether they like it or not." O_o

[8~{} Uncle Crazy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:14:45 -0500, Muggles wrote:

...our great nation is under attack by termites...
attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert
Guillory

Interesting thought.

A black democrat sate legislator turned black republican.

You might find his speech.

One example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_YQ8560E1w
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I have Fox News on right now. They're reporting on The Supreme Court ruling that queers can now get married everywhere.

Can four queer lawyers all marry each other? Next will be animal
marriage. SCOTUS didn't go far enough. It should include a ban on
divorce by queers.

I have no problem with fairy marriage but I do see an unintended result and it has to do with gay divorce. Which one's the man and which one's the woman? If the court rules that they're both the same and each gets half, divorced heterosexual males are going to start howling,"Wait just a friggin minute! We demand equality. If queers are getting half of everything and each has to pay half of child support, we want the same treatment by the courts!" It's only fair to have equal rights for heterosexual males. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Raised as a democrat, seeing slaves whipped, he was against it. He
became a Republican and then POTUS.

1835 was a few years before.

OT Autopsy results. harry Home Repair 91 July 5th 10 08:57 PM
Actual search string search engine or general technique ? N_Cook Electronics Repair 7 November 21st 09 05:07 PM
BSA Auction Results In t Woodworking 4 October 25th 08 04:11 PM
Interesting survey results..and look what Gordon said. The Natural Philosopher UK diy 35 July 14th 08 02:08 PM
DIY results John Rumm UK diy 7 June 3rd 06 09:55 PM