Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Some of you will like this.

This is the kind of story you guys like

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/06/fl...loaded-putting
Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote:
This is the kind of story you guys like

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/06/fl...loaded-putting

You did not know that? That is Ukrainian special model.One
One more, haven't you see snow mobile with oars? That is also
Ukrainian special model.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 9:50:33 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
This is the kind of story you guys like

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/06/fl...loaded-putting

The story reads like something a drunken dumbass redneck would do and would be deserving of a Darwin Award. I was a little suspicious of the funny story so I did some checking and the story is widely reported on websites that can only be described as being infested by or run by Trans-Intelligent Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Anti Constitutionalists. The original source of the story seems to be either the website Click Orlando and written by a Tracy Richardson or The Florida Times-Union website "jacksonville.com" written by Derek Gilliam from June 14 2015. No major news outlet even those considered to have a Liberal slant are reporting such a story. To be fair and balanced one might wait a few days(it's been 6) to see if it shows up in the mainstream media or to find out if it's from someone suffering from Brian Williams Syndrome. ^_^

http://preview.tinyurl.com/osdvmgo

http://preview.tinyurl.com/opwytxf

[8~{} Uncle Skeptical Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Jun 2015 22:50:30 -0400, micky
wrote:

This is the kind of story you guys like

I damn sure don't like it. A liberal left wing group in Los Angeles,
makes light of a dead man. Twists the story.

Worst part is they used the Democratic Liberal version of a Smith &
Wesson to make quilt.
--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is the kind of story you guys like

I damn sure don't like it. A liberal left wing group in Los Angeles,
makes light of a dead man. Twists the story.

Worst part is they used the Democratic Liberal version of a Smith &
Wesson to make quilt.
--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising

I wasn't able to find the story anywhere except minor Leftist news sources. If it was a real story, don't you think the mainstream Liberal media organizations would be howling about it? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Howling Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 3:33:46 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I wasn't able to find the story anywhere except minor Leftist news sources. If it was a real story, don't you think the mainstream Liberal media organizations would be howling about it? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Howling Monster

I found it Mr. Google Monster! http://www.clickorlando.com/news/man...s-say/33574814
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is the kind of story you guys like

I damn sure don't like it. A liberal left wing group in Los Angeles,
makes light of a dead man. Twists the story.

Worst part is they used the Democratic Liberal version of a Smith &
Wesson to make quilt.
--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising

I wasn't able to find the story anywhere except minor Leftist news sources. If it was a real story, don't you think the mainstream Liberal media organizations would be howling about it? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Howling Monster

Our resident from Baltimore has missed the point.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 4:05:03 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 3:33:46 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

I wasn't able to find the story anywhere except minor Leftist news sources. If it was a real story, don't you think the mainstream Liberal media organizations would be howling about it? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Howling Monster

I found it Mr. Google Monster! http://www.clickorlando.com/news/man...s-say/33574814

I already posted that link and that doesn't mean it's a true story. You can go back and look at my first post about the possibly fake story and you'll see that and another site in Florida that could be the original source. Go find it on the AP news or NBC, ABC, CBS or shudder...Fox News. We all know that Fox only reports lies so it must be a true story. Funny isn't it that only the big mainstream media verify stories before reporting them, well, mostly. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Skeptical Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is the kind of story you guys like

I damn sure don't like it. A liberal left wing group in Los Angeles,
makes light of a dead man. Twists the story.

Worst part is they used the Democratic Liberal version of a Smith &
Wesson to make quilt.
--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising

I wasn't able to find the story anywhere except minor Leftist news sources. If it was a real story, don't you think the mainstream Liberal media organizations would be howling about it? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Howling Monster

Our resident from Baltimore has missed the point.

Heck, it's been a week and I haven't seen it on the TV news. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Watchful Monster