Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GE WASHER AGITATOR REMOVAL

On Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 6:52:14 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:29:58 -0500, "Old_Boat"
wrote:

I have a GE Washer Model WVSR1060A1WW. I have found the parts diagram on
multiple websites. Does anyone know how you get the agitator out of the
machine? I thought if I took off the cap there would be a bolt, but there is
just 4 plastic pieces that look like they are preaned and not removable. Any
help would be appreciated.

Larry

Lift agitator with both hands? Can't see from here.

Oren
--

thanks Oren. It worked fine and the hub splines were totally gone.