Posted to alt.home.repair,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

Default SPARE THE WHIP AND RUIN THE CHILD

"FIONA" wrote in message
Col. Edmund Burke Jun 7 (16 hours ago)

I always told my nun teachers that as they bent me low and whacked the
tar
outa my bottom.
But I did keep one dirty little secret from them: the firm erection their
justice delt me.

Discuss

--
The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE

Obviously those nuns were too soft on you.
I can tell you this much if myself or sister Betty (full named Beatrice)
dealt you correction then you would not be able to consider an erect5ion
You would instead be made completely humble in tears

Sister FIONA

You and Betty may administer punishment to me as follows:

1. I must have my wrists handcuffed to my ankles.

2. You must both wear string bikinis (and I like some tats)

3. An inflatable butt plug and ball gag are not optional.

I love you sooooo much, Fiona!