Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Incompetent criminal

.... in Australia

Video:

https://tinyurl.com/qc5k96w
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 6:22:05 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
... in Australia

Video:

https://tinyurl.com/qc5k96w
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.

Bag of feces
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Oren:

https://tinyurl.com/qc5k96w

Five stars.

Especially the music and timing of same.

--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/15/2015 8:32 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Oren:

https://tinyurl.com/qc5k96w

Five stars.

Especially the music and timing of same.

You know, that brought a smile to my
old tired face. Thank you.

-
..