Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 100 mm sockets sold in lots?

On 4/27/2015 6:13 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
One more chase from tool box to tool box, to
find a ten MM socket. Of course, no other
size is close enough to do.

Where can I buy a lot of 5 or 10 of these, and
put in my various tool boxes? I've tried Ebay
(has some separately). Best price I found was
4.10 plus sales tax, which isn't too bad.

Thank you to the person who suggested HF.
I was in a different branch office of HF and they
had the 100 MM sockets sold separately, so
I bought two. Only allowed to use one 20% coupon.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

100 mm sockets sold in lots? Stormin Mormon[_10_] Home Repair 21 May 1st 15 04:09 PM
Anvil sold Ivan Vegvary[_2_] Metalworking 7 March 17th 13 03:00 PM
Just Sold Jess Easley Home Ownership 0 September 6th 09 12:47 AM
When you are shopping on an online auction or consignment site, usedjeans are often sold in "Lots". Lots are groupings of like items that are soldas a single unit. The advantages of lots are that you get a large selection ina single purchas [email protected] UK diy 0 April 19th 08 11:04 AM
Lots and lots of Spam! Michael Kennedy Electronics Repair 9 December 7th 07 07:02 AM