Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Veteran fights off would-be robber with cane...

Hooah!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4218054965001/95-year-old-veteran-fights-off-would-be-robber-with-cane/?#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/lnmrb6x

"Tough Old Buck" - at 95 years young. the old man should have just
shot him once and be done with this incident.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2015 12:45 PM, Oren wrote:
Hooah!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4218054965001/95-year-old-veteran-fights-off-would-be-robber-with-cane/?#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/lnmrb6x

"Tough Old Buck" - at 95 years young. the old man should have just
shot him once and be done with this incident.

Moving very well for a 95 year old. My hat goes off to him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

Hooah!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/421805496...ghts-off-would
-be-robber-with-cane/?#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/lnmrb6x

"Tough Old Buck" - at 95 years young. the old man should have just
shot him once and be done with this incident.

What's the fun in that. This guy gets to live tell one and all how he
got his a** handed to him by a 95 y/o coot. Bet that gives him all sorts
of jail cred.. (grin)
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 05 May 2015 20:35:51 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

Hooah!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/421805496...ghts-off-would
-be-robber-with-cane/?#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/lnmrb6x

"Tough Old Buck" - at 95 years young. the old man should have just
shot him once and be done with this incident.

What's the fun in that. This guy gets to live tell one and all how he
got his a** handed to him by a 95 y/o coot. Bet that gives him all sorts
of jail cred.. (grin)

And. One "Crazy As a Coot"!

I was at a local corner store recently. Do-bad's were taking
advantage, stealing, causing distracts.

I called that oily, slimy faced punk out. This little turd told me to
go outside with him and his two fellow companions. They three would
deal with me. (LMAO)

I'm standing at the exit door an speak directly to him. Make that
mistake! If I fight three punks - one of them gets the better ass
whippings. Make 'em confess to stealing Lindbergh baby.
--
.... if I had the perfect woman, I'd want twins -- Blackberry Smoke
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 05 May 2015 19:44:10 -0400, Meanie
wrote:

On 5/5/2015 12:45 PM, Oren wrote:
Hooah!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4218054965001/95-year-old-veteran-fights-off-would-be-robber-with-cane/?#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/lnmrb6x

"Tough Old Buck" - at 95 years young. the old man should have just
shot him once and be done with this incident.

Moving very well for a 95 year old. My hat goes off to him.

Salute.

Mom is 93 now. She try's to trick me and say 39, reversing numbers

Just 100 years ago was a cadet at West Point.

"Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history
to wait for the train of the future to run over him."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower