Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian

Default Duke says, "I'm confused, pete. Can you help me on these?"

"duke" wrote in message
Some teachings of Jesus Christ

snip a lotta bull**** LOL

Faith with deed is dead faith: Mat 25:31-56, James 2:26
Feed the hungry
Clothe the naked
Give drink to the thirsty
Visit the imprisoned.

Now, that's living in the Spirit, not avoiding shell fish or mixed thread
clothing. All you know is the ways of the RCC and you do not even know
them that
well.

more **** snipping here LOL

Then show me my error.

You know that the verses mean nothing to you, but saying them makes you
feel like a good catholic. Yes, you are a good catholic, maybe amongst
the best of them, but far from Jesus. That is why the majority of that
church is going into the Great Tribulation. You would do well to
consider the real Jesus Christ.

Why far from Christ when I quote him? If the real Jesus Christ is not the
one
of the bible, where can I find him?

You can find him in the book of faerie tales called the bible, Duke.
Wake up, you retard!
LOL