Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods,aus.religion.christian

Default WHO WANTS TO BECOME A MUSLIM?

"Steve Wilson" wrote in message
On 04/04/2015 21:01, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Steve Wilson" wrote in message
On 04/04/2015 16:07, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
A fringe benefit?
http://tinyurl.com/qyt5mde

Discuss............

Because this life is all you have, you will immediately convert when
you are staring down the barrel of a gun. And as the Western world
becomes Muslim, you will accept Islamic morality because according to
atheism, there is no transcendent standard by which to it can be
wrong.

Huh? Never heard so much psychobabble in all me life.
EAT **** 'N DIE, FAGGOT FER CHRIST!!

How come only dimwit atheists are left on usenet? Why don't you grasp
the logical consequences involved in a world with no God? Clearly if
you believe there's no God and nothing after death, then this life is
all there is. It follows then that if you were to have a Muslim point
a loaded gun at your head, and give you the standard Koranic choice to
convert or die, then the logical thing to do as an atheist is to
pretend to become a Muslim in order to stay alive. Why choose death
when it means non-existence? And as orthopraxy has primacy in Islam
not orthodoxy, you'll be able to do the right things and live, even
though you don't believe there is such a thing as Allah.

And if this is a Godless world, what other transcendent source do we
have to provide the perspective to know that any social moral system
is good or bad beyond it contributing to the cohesion and success of
any particular society? Any system which survives and prospers,
however that is achieved must be good as that is the only measure. As
Islam achieves a successful society by a rigid religious system, then
it must be good. So you ought to happily accept Islam with its Sharia
Law, without any moral quibbles as it takes over in the West. Can you
give me reasons why this is not true that do not rest on assumptions
which can only be true if God actually exists?

Eat my shorts, ignorant ****.

It's not me who's ignorant. It seems you have taken on board the current
fashion of atheists to write Christians off as idiots so as to give
themselves an excuse to not enter into discussion about our respective
beliefs. What you don't seem to grasp is that being derogatory towards
Christians makes you look like a complete idiot. Not only that, this
derogatory approach leads the atheist into intellectual laziness.

I do whatever I please, stick worshipper; and I don't believe in ****ing
fairy tales.
So blow it out yer arse.
LOL + DUMB****