Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DIY Tips To Mend Cracks In The Foundation Walls.

Noted that our basement is having damp walls and there are some leakage happening through the foundation walls. Checked and found few cracks, in the form of step along the bricks, on the walls and I'm sure that they are the culprits. I'm thinking of fixing it myself and I would appreciate if someone helps me with it? In our neighborhood, we have Doctor Rooter www.doctorrooter.ca to do the foundation crack repair but I would like to fix it myself, rather than approaching the professionals.

Filling foundation cracks Chris Home Repair 1 December 19th 07 03:56 AM
Reparing foundation cracks baddley Home Repair 3 June 28th 06 02:34 AM
Foundation Cracks? Toller Home Repair 3 March 13th 06 03:55 PM
foundation cracks major deal? Diesel Home Ownership 3 May 20th 04 03:43 PM
Foundation Cracks Bob W. Home Repair 3 December 22nd 03 05:39 PM