Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Default My current life time is only about 70 earth cycles. However if you take into consideration reincarnation, I am probably much much older.

"JJ Panther" wrote in message
.39...
purple wrote in newsurple-8C3C31.00131730012015
@news.aioe.org:

I am what the greeks called "polymath" I have studied and learned about
anything possible on this planet.

I am an occultist you could say, but the meaning of the word is "hidden"
and lots of **** is hidden here on earth, and this is only a fraction of
my studies.

Hey, if I get shipped a replacement Fire Phone, and I don't ship my
busted one back... will they bill me or something?

You're a stupid asshole and what the Greeks called a "buttboy."

"Earth cycles" LOLOL Lollity LMAO!!

JJ, why do you say such terrible things to the rectum?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

On 1/30/2015 9:47 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
"JJ Panther" wrote in message
.39...
purple wrote in newsurple-8C3C31.00131730012015
@news.aioe.org:

I am what the greeks called "polymath" I have studied and learned about
anything possible on this planet.

I am an occultist you could say, but the meaning of the word is "hidden"
and lots of **** is hidden here on earth, and this is only a fraction of
my studies.

Hey, if I get shipped a replacement Fire Phone, and I don't ship my
busted one back... will they bill me or something?

You're a stupid asshole and what the Greeks called a "buttboy."

"Earth cycles" LOLOL Lollity LMAO!!

JJ, why do you say such terrible things to the rectum?

Colon, why do you do such terrible things to your colon?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 12:01:58 PM UTC-6, NEMO wrote:

Colon, why do you do such terrible things to your colon?

Quit responding to the idiotic low life and report him!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

"bob_villa" wrote in message
On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 12:01:58 PM UTC-6, NEMO wrote:

Colon, why do you do such terrible things to your colon?

Quit responding to the idiotic low life and report him!

Bob Villa is a bean belly who doesn't know a hammer from a screwdriver.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

On 1/30/2015 1:06 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
"bob_villa" wrote in message
On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 12:01:58 PM UTC-6, NEMO wrote:

Colon, why do you do such terrible things to your colon?

Quit responding to the idiotic low life and report him!

Bob Villa is a bean belly who doesn't know a hammer from a screwdriver.
LOL

You are a colon who doesn't know which way is up, Colon!