Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Boiler needs to be reset to start

My oil boiler has been giving me headaches lately. I have 3 zones plus hot
water. All 4 are working properly in terms of the thermostat and zone
valves. Once the boiler reaches 190 degrees, it shuts off. It allows
itself to drop in temperature and will not restart to get to the 190
degrees again. I have to manually reset it by hitting the reset button.
And then the process repeats. If I lower the thermostats to where the
house is not calling for heat, then the boiler just allows itself to drop
and become cold. then, I need to hit the reset button again. who's got
some ideas what to do next? again, thermostats and zone valves are
functioning just fine.

outdoor temp sensor/ Boiler reset control for steam boiler? Mikepier Home Repair 12 September 29th 14 02:04 PM
boiler required a reset RBM[_2_] Home Repair 0 January 18th 09 01:29 PM
Ariston Combi Boiler keeps needing reset mferraby Home Repair 1 November 15th 05 05:48 PM
Boiler won't start h2 Home Repair 1 October 11th 04 08:15 PM
Reset thermostat on SD623 combination boiler Joe Woods UK diy 0 October 25th 03 06:52 PM